TylerW

3.5.x Beta

Magent was slow to start, but quick to complete.

However... That bl**dy Adaware Web Companion POS is back. Wasn't in the last few updates - any reason why it has been included this time? There's no option to not install it, or notification that it is being installed.

• Like 1

Just installed build 45660.  All of my torrents that were downloading or seeding have disappeared.  All of my Label have disappeared.  Was using build 45628 and all was well.  How do I get my torrents back?

9 hours ago, Legal Eagle said:

Just installed build 45660.  All of my torrents that were downloading or seeding have disappeared.  All of my Label have disappeared.  Was using build 45628 and all was well.  How do I get my torrents back?

I am trying to reproduce that glitch on my side with no success. May you describe how you update process looked like? You had 45628 running, stopped it and manually installed 45660? Did i miss any steps?

Thank you.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:40 AM, Legal Eagle said:

if you still have the .torrent files, just re-open them and utorrent should check your torrents and continue where it left off.

As there's no stable thread...
3.5.5_45672 magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B30E21645B01E6F968225F3655CB809F540DB6D4
File size: 1.80 MB (1,893,104 bytes) / MD5: 7B204EC3EEBE09EE836B375D3D410990
Digitally Signed: BitTorrent Inc. 17 May 2020 03:31:11

On 5/14/2020 at 11:25 AM, SergeyQA said:

I am trying to reproduce that glitch on my side with no success. May you describe how you update process looked like? You had 45628 running, stopped it and manually installed 45660? Did i miss any steps?

Thank you.

You got it exactly right.

On 5/15/2020 at 10:07 PM, jvidal said:

if you still have the .torrent files, just re-open them and utorrent should check your torrents and continue where it left off.

So I have to re-open hundreds of .torrent files?  That does not seem right.  It has never worked that way in the past.

what do you mean??? that your ALREADY downloaded torrents disppeared or the currently downloading torrents?

On 5/17/2020 at 5:01 PM, jvidal said:

what do you mean??? that your ALREADY downloaded torrents disppeared or the currently downloading torrents?

Both.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:17 PM, jvidal said:

still getting 45660 with the official links. back to normal, I guess.

Installed 45672 and all files and categories finally showed up.  No I have the problem that uTorrent keeps shutting down and I have to restart it.  I am soooooo confused.

uT build 45648

I have this alert twice every time I turn PC on, then after two OK uT finally runs.

No alert if I stop and run uT again.

Immagine.png