win10 , utorrent hogging all bandwitdh but download speed only 1-10% of bandwidth

torecho

Thanks for reply,

I test standard installation setting , with win10 i only got 1-20% max internet bandwidth, and its hogging all my internet bandwidth. while with winxp i got 100% download bandwidth

any suggestion why its only happened on win10?

TIA

On 4/3/2017 at 5:40 AM, torecho said:

Thanks for reply,

I test standard installation setting , with win10 i only got 1-20% max internet bandwidth, and its hogging all my internet bandwidth. while with winxp i got 100% download bandwidth

any suggestion why its only happened on win10?

TIA

I use Win10 with utorrent and have no bandwidth problem so blaming Windows 10 isn't the problem. Sounds like you got config problem that is the cause.

the problem starts after i got free upgrade from win 8 to win10. i usually use default setting, and try setting like picture above also not working. I wonder why its hogging 100% internet bandwidth but only got 1-20% download bandwidth. where the 99-80% bandwidth go?

TIA

Great... I don't think  that 'Windows Update' checks properly for drivers' updates, especially if they are done by the HW vendors and not certified by M$...

After upgrading to Win 10 you'd expect *everything* to be updated, and it is not always the case.. I had too to manually check for update on several drivers...

Archived