Ad free 3.5 build 43580 showing ads

canadiens

system clock is correct, running windows 8.1 with windows defender and windows fire wall enabled and have all the correct exceptions , only other virus scans are done online and not "running" on this PC...

on a side note : will be out of the country for a week until the (23rd) won't have access to internet ... not a huge rush for me obviously but thanks for looking into this for me.

I have the ad free version that I paid for 3.5 43580 and when I installed it I got the error message that said the license key was invalid

I have emailed about it and since I didn't get the pro version, they told me to come into the forum for help.

I have tried to install the one sent, as well as the license separately and keep getting the invalid license message and the ads are still there.

Can someone please help?

15 hours ago, mr.sergio said:

I have the ad free version that I paid for 3.5 43580 and when I installed it I got the error message that said the license key was invalid

I have emailed about it and since I didn't get the pro version, they told me to come into the forum for help.

I have tried to install the one sent, as well as the license separately and keep getting the invalid license message and the ads are still there.

Can someone please help?

Pro questions are to be email support and does not get help on the forum here.

I'm having the same issue of ads appearing with an Ad-Free service with 3.5 build 43580 since 19th April. 

I twice received a pop-up offering the ad-free service which I ignored because I already had it but days later ads appeared.

I'm using WIndows 10 with Window Firewall, Defender and Smartscreen active.

Please advise of an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived