Upload speed low to none

Usually my upload is at zero with occasional "bursts of speed" up to 50 kbps. The only exception happens during download when I sometimes get decent (300-500 kbps) upload speeds, which immediately drop to zero once the download is finished.

These results are ubiquitous for all torrents with any seed to peer ratio and both private and public trackers. 

My port is open through UPnP mapping but the same thing happens with manual forwarding. I use Kaspersky Total Security firewall, and I have added utorrent to trusted applications. My ISP does not throttle torrents. I have tried torrenting with and without proxy and changing connection settings all to no avail.

Also I have scoured the internet looking for a solution, but I couldn't find anything yet. Any help would be appreciated.

On 4/30/2017 at 10:30 AM, Stranger Here Myself said:

That's exactly what I thought before I tried different trackers and numerous torrents. Even when I see people with peer download speed of 10 MBps, my contribution to it is around 30-60 KBps.

I also tried slackware torrents recently, and after the download I haven't been able to upload a single kb on them.

Then you need to talk to your ISP since it sounds like your internet isn't giving the speed you subscribed to. At which point this become your and your ISP to deal with considering slackware isn't software that should cause your internet to be throttle but this is the case here you get throttled both Downloading and Uploading.

Archived