need many month, will this make corrupt or failed

putra_97

2 hours ago, putra_97 said:

this right place ? :D 

i"ll download game size 59 GB but need many month (*, will this make corrupt or failed if i resume and stop every months? 

*because my isp too slow .

(never mind) only file size  2GB need 3-7 day :unsure: 

Nothing utorrent can do about it this is between you and your ISP for bandwith overall. Also if the seeders bandwidth are only so much bandwidth your not going to get any faster for downloads. Downloading such a large file if utorrent if stopped properly and without problem will not cause problem it's the side your getting the file from that is the problem of which utorrent can do nothing about. Even then you have no way to know if the seeder will stop and leaving you with file that is unusable if that happens.

On 5/4/2017 at 11:47 PM, PiusX said:

Nothing utorrent can do about it this is between you and your ISP for bandwith overall. Also if the seeders bandwidth are only so much bandwidth your not going to get any faster for downloads. Downloading such a large file if utorrent if stopped properly and without problem will not cause problem it's the side your getting the file from that is the problem of which utorrent can do nothing about. Even then you have no way to know if the seeder will stop and leaving you with file that is unusable if that happens.

alright thanks, i'll download soon before seeder is gone :D

On 5/5/2017 at 11:34 AM, sarahgad said:

You should contact your internet provider to increase the internet speed and bandwidth. A friend downloads games with a 100 MB internet connection with 10MB speed. A 60gb game can be downloaded in half a day.

yes, if i use fiber optic , i just use mobile hotspot :lol:

On 5/4/2017 at 11:34 PM, sarahgad said:

You should contact your internet provider to increase the internet speed and bandwidth. A friend downloads games with a 100 MB internet connection with 10MB speed. A 60gb game can be downloaded in half a day.

Wrong equation there. ISP speeds don't give you utorrent speed. This myth is perpetuated to the nth degree. I got 50MB Fiber and yet my highest torrent is 4mb so your conclusion doesn't match here.

Archived