Auto merge tracker option on or off

molitar

Yes I know it's in the auto load but this does not work for my app. I use a third party RSS downloader called Videora for my auto RSS downloader because of the extended capabilities of it. Problem is in a night I can have a dozen merge asking windows open asking me if I want to merge the tracker into current download.

I tried using the auto-load capability but I don't like that mode at all because when I delete torrent it does not remove the loaded torrent so I end up with a folder full of loaded torrents that I have to manually clean so this mode is of no use to me.

Ultima, the videora keeps a history of files downloaded. And when I use it's remove downloads because they don't end in .torrent anymore they are not cleared. The feature to clean the download folders is built into videora and I just press button remove downloads and no more torrents. But I notice that it did not remove other filetypes. Their is already enough folders to keep cleaned out and maintained without adding one more folder to the list.

Archived