• Announcements

• Bommuraj Paramaraj

Important Security Advisory   06/07/2016

On June 6th, 2016, BitTorrent was made aware of a security issue involving the vendor which powers our forums.
      The vulnerability appears to have been through one of the vendor’s other clients, however it allowed attackers to access some information on other accounts. As a result, attackers were able to download a list of our forum users. We are investigating further to learn if any other information was accessed.Our vendor has made backend changes so that the hashes in the file do not appear to be a usable attack vector. As a precaution, we are advising our users to change their passwords. While the passwords may not be used as a vector on the forums, those hashed passwords should be considered compromised. Anyone using the same password for forums as well as other places is strongly advised to update their passwords and/or practice good personal security practices.
vze2mp9g

Command Line Options

6 posts in this topic

Is there a command line option with µTorrent, or µTorrent Pro?

Thank you in advance. :)

Can you enlighten me on what the command line options are? I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, vze2mp9g said:

Can you enlighten me on what the command line options are?

Everything you're asking is available in µTorrent's user manual (press F1, or Help>µTorrent Help), you know?

You can find it under Appendix B: Advanced Information.

Here's an online version: http://www.netcheif.com/Articles/uTorrent/html/AppendixB_04.html

Edited by mike20021969
1 person likes this

Yes, I know there is a help file (F1), but since it has not been updated in a few years, the command line options might have changed, added a few more or completely removed. Any how, thank you for informing me where to find what I was looking for and that info is still good.

Does anyone know what the latest BETA version available? I haven't seen an update in almost a month now.

Thanks again!  :)

There seems not to be *any* beta now... Someone must be thinking that there are no bugs, and no need for new features/improvements...

OR, that they are cooking something else in their oven...

1 person likes this