Junior & mAqua icons & toolbar themes

FOOOD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again.

I guess most people will have an opinion on the icons. Some people will like them, some people won't.

They're just add-on themes so if you like them use them, if you don't like them no problem, don't use them :)

I won't be changing anything that I've made so far.

Obviously everyone's free to make their own icons how they want them to look :)

FOOOD: I assume you're planning to release those as proper bitmaps for the application when you're done ? (More like, i assume those pictures in the first post are indeed preview images)

That's right. The preview here is just a mockup in Photoshop. I'll make the proper BMP files for the release.

OMG that's the best icon/toolbar set I've seen on these forums! Especially program and torrent icons - they're beautiful. When you're gonna release these as .ico files ?

Once I've finished the mAqua toolbar icons I'll release everything together. I'm up to my ears with work at the moment so haven't got much free time :oops:

Plus I go away on holiday next week. I'll have access to to a computer but I'm not sure if I'll get time to finish them off while I'm away.

as I stated in my previous post, I never really liked the 16x16 version of Junior, so I made one simular to Simple.

(...)

Here's it in context.

simple-junior-context.png

You did that screenshot with image manipulation? Or you actually replaced the icon inside utorrent's .exe?

Sorry for the delay in getting these finished (& released).

(Officially) I'm away on holiday this week but am so busy with work that I've had to carry on working (& so not had the chance to finish these off). I'll be back next week & hope to finish it off & release it on the Monday or Tuesday :)

Archived