Junior & mAqua icons & toolbar themes

FOOOD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's using a windowblinds skin for the screenshot. WB allows skins to have the min/max/close buttons on the left instead of the right.

No, I'm referring to the lights (presumably reflecting some kind of download status). Top left of the toolbar (scroll up, this page). Surely that's a µTorrent function...

No, I'm referring to the lights (presumably reflecting some kind of download status). Top left of the toolbar (scroll up, this page). Surely that's a µTorrent function...

These?

wbmaclike8jy.jpg

Those are the minimize/max/close buttons...he is using some skinning program to emulate the mac's(cause its not out yet) min/max/close buttons which are on the left unlike windows which are on the right...

winversion3yr.jpg

Thanks people, glad you like them :D

I made some coloured versions last night. Some with coloured buttons (background coloured, overlays white) & also made versions using the existing white/grey backgrounds with coloured overlays (green triangle for play, red square for stop etc.)

I prefer the white/grey backgrounds with black overlays (shown above) but I'll put some of the new versions into a mock up when I get the chance to see if they look any good.

I think he's using a windowblinds skin for the screenshot. WB allows skins to have the min/max/close buttons on the left instead of the right.

That's right :)

Archived