Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOOOD

Junior & mAqua icons & toolbar themes

Here are the mAqua toolbar icons

ut-m-t1.jpg

(I've tried the buttons in black (background, white inner) & also started to make coloured ones but don't like them as much as the ones above. I might still carry on with the coloured versions)

:)

Fantastic. Add the search toolbar icon and we could use it for 1.1.8 default appearance :)

yey, FOOOD you dont fancy making a new icon/tray aswell plz

//edit

black ones are excellent, hope therse are the ones Vurlix is refering to

Really handsome set, Foood. My question is...why don't I have that red/amber/green on the upper left???

PS: Cannibalized some sweet icons from your iCandy stuff. They look just great.

I think he's using a windowblinds skin for the screenshot. WB allows skins to have the min/max/close buttons on the left instead of the right.

I think he's using a windowblinds skin for the screenshot. WB allows skins to have the min/max/close buttons on the left instead of the right.

No, I'm referring to the lights (presumably reflecting some kind of download status). Top left of the toolbar (scroll up, this page). Surely that's a µTorrent function...

No, I'm referring to the lights (presumably reflecting some kind of download status). Top left of the toolbar (scroll up, this page). Surely that's a µTorrent function...

These?

wbmaclike8jy.jpg

Those are the minimize/max/close buttons...he is using some skinning program to emulate the mac's(cause its not out yet) min/max/close buttons which are on the left unlike windows which are on the right...

winversion3yr.jpg

Thanks people, glad you like them :D

I made some coloured versions last night. Some with coloured buttons (background coloured, overlays white) & also made versions using the existing white/grey backgrounds with coloured overlays (green triangle for play, red square for stop etc.)

I prefer the white/grey backgrounds with black overlays (shown above) but I'll put some of the new versions into a mock up when I get the chance to see if they look any good.

That's right :)