Just to confirm...

catsanddogs123xd

39472544de9311453998abdb2d7a1ffb.png

The above indicates poor torrent seeder availability most likely, right? I looked at the ISP throttle page, mine doesn't seem to.
Also the fact that I added like 50 torrents at once shouldn't necessarily affect anything right? As far as download speeds are concerned, it's all the same how many are queued up? It seems to do it when I add 5 or 50, so.

Cheers lads.

6 hours ago, DreadWingKnight said:

The above indicates next to nothing in regards to your issue.

Sorry maybe I should have given some context, it's mostly batches of shows, like 1 series to another, where one type is doing fine and the next dips so extremely in download speed.
Only downloading magnets means nothing as well, I assume? 

On 6/22/2017 at 11:31 PM, catsanddogs123xd said:

The above indicates poor torrent seeder availability most likely, right? I looked at the ISP throttle page, mine doesn't seem to.
Also the fact that I added like 50 torrents at once shouldn't necessarily affect anything right? As far as download speeds are concerned, it's all the same how many are queued up? It seems to do it when I add 5 or 50, so.

Cheers lads.

Looking at the ISP throttle page tell us basically nothing. You think the ISP will tell you they throttle any torrent activity? Since there is little to any info to gleam here noone is going to be able to know how to reply back.

Archived