"Pause" = remove all torrents?

Mikhail

I paused u Torrent 1.6 today to install something unrelated. When I went back to u Torrent to resume downloading everything I've been working on for the past several days had dissapeared. I know where the incomplete files are. How do I resume downloading after I paused and everything went away?

Many thank you's!

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're saying.

After spending days downloading a couple of files, I made the HUGE mistake of clicking on "Pause all Torrents", which REMOVED them from u torrent. The parts that were downloaded are now in a folder called "downloads". I would very much like to save the work already done.

When I try what you wrote above, I can't do the things you say because those options are not available. I can open with u torrent, save to disc, etc., but I can't direct the existing downloaded files back to u torrent no matter what I do. The best I can do is start all over, of course this means deleting the previously download portions of the torrents in order to clear up disc space.

You really ought to remove the "Pause all torrents" option if it is going to destroy work in progress. Either that or warn users if they stop or pause for any reason they will have to start all over again.

I never meant to annoy anyone. If I did, I apologize.

u torrent works very well and has some great features. The problem is I am not nearly as sophisticated as most of the rest of you. I am confused more easily than I like to admit.

I'll do a lot of reading before I write anything else to the forums.

Thanks

Archived