Speed dropping

madaxas

hey i have a problem with utorrent so i wanted to download torrent and my speed started dropping from 700 kB/s to 10 or even less, i checked speedtest and everything was ok... i searched something on google and found that Preferences --> Bandwidth --> "Disable the "Apply rate limit to uTP connections" option ( under the Global Rate Limit Options subheading). it helps for a sec and my speed jumped from 10 kB/s to 700 again but after like 30sec it dropped to 50/10 etc.. any solutions ?? im using win 10 utorrent 3.5 and im on wifi. And when i have my upload speed limited to only 1 kB/s why its above it ? i have rly weak upload speed and its like 30/ 50 kB/s when i have it limited ... wtf 

http://screenshot.sh/m2gAjcKmHun72

2 hours ago, madaxas said:

hey i have a problem with utorrent so i wanted to download torrent and my speed started dropping from 700 kB/s to 10 or even less, i checked speedtest and everything was ok... i searched something on google and found that Preferences --> Bandwidth --> "Disable the "Apply rate limit to uTP connections" option ( under the Global Rate Limit Options subheading). it helps for a sec and my speed jumped from 10 kB/s to 700 again but after like 30sec it dropped to 50/10 etc.. any solutions ?? im using win 10 utorrent 3.5 and im on wifi. And when i have my upload speed limited to only 1 kB/s why its above it ? i have rly weak upload speed and its like 30/ 50 kB/s when i have it limited ... wtf 

http://screenshot.sh/m2gAjcKmHun72

FYI... Speedtest doesn't test torrent speeds. You are attempting to match torrent speeds to ISP speeds and the to couldn't be more opposite. Torrent speeds are based on seeds and swarm and your ISP doesn't base your bandwidth from that. Torrent speeds will never approach ISP speeds if it did that all internet around the world would collapse by sheer overloaded bandwidth. Also dead seeds doesn't go anywhere and should your ISP can and will throttle internet usage when it sees torrent activity as well.

Archived