Utorrent doesn't work, "connecting to pears" message

JaimeSierro

Hi there,

My uTorrent doesn’t seem to be working. I initially had all the downloading and uploading files paralyzed with a label: “connecting to pears” and a warning orange triangle in the bottom right corner. When I clicked this warning message, a dialogue box opened and when I run a test I got a big red cross in the bandwidth and a message in the network saying that the ports were closed but that it can still download. I tried changing several settings in the connection but it didn’t fixed so finally I decided to reinstall.

I uninstalled uTorrent, deleting all the settings and installed it again but it still doesn’t work. The warning orange triangle is no longer present and when I run the test I now get a green tick for bandwidth but the same message is still there warning that the ports are closed. All the files I try to download are still blocked with the label “connecting to pears”, I just put to download a couple of files supported by many seeders as s trial (since the files that I want to download have very few) but they also don’t work.

I add two screenshots although my uTorrent is in Spanish...

Thanks for the help!

el puerto está cerrado.png

Utorrent.png

Archived