Torrents missing after update! HELP!!!

boolean chants

OK, it's happened again...

I just restarted my computer and ALL my torrents are missing. There were, aah, *quite* a few torrents in the system, but they're all gone.

My uTorrent is:   utorrentPro 3.5 (build 43916)
The 'about' popup also says "Antivirus 60" and "Player 15" (what do these mean?)

I've had this happen to me three or four times over the years, the last one about 2 years ago. Usually, I just put all the torrent files back manually and get them to re-read the partly finished files in the 'downloaded' folder. This becomes more, aah, interesting, now, because I have the downloads split into 'finished downloads' and 'unfinished downloads'. Would it work if I pointed all the torrents at the 'finished' folder and let them re-check, then I could delete those and it *should* leave me with only all the unfinished ones. I could then point them 'downloading' back to the unfinished folder and get it to re-check those.

Could anyone please tell me why this happens, and what I can do to prevent it. It's insanely annoying.

Incidentally, the programme updated recently, I can't remember exactly when, but within the last 24-48 hours.

Thanks for any help!!!

Archived