Many seeds, low speed?

pokarilas

Hello, I have attached image of my downloading torrent and it is very weird that my speed doesn't really go above 140 kb/s. Also as you can see in the image I have lots of seeds, but it downloads only from some of them, and still, never a lot. I was wondering why? Do you also have this problem? If I'm lucky, sometimes a new seed can come from whom I will get a few megabytes per second and then speed is good, but why it's not like that with all seeds?

I didn't change any settings, those are pretty much default torrent settings

Screenshot_1.png

Speeds are bandwidth dependent and how many seeders they are and since your cropped screen shot shows no seeders to compare how would you expect anyone looking to know what is happening? More details are needed if one wants any help. And what are you settings?  So there are alot of missing parts here for anyone else reading to know where to look for help.

5 hours ago, PiusX said:

Speeds are bandwidth dependent and how many seeders they are and since your cropped screen shot shows no seeders to compare how would you expect anyone looking to know what is happening? More details are needed if one wants any help. And what are you settings?  So there are alot of missing parts here for anyone else reading to know where to look for help.

What do you mean it shows no seeders to compare? Aren't all these people seeders?

Archived