uTorrent only opening one port

polis

I've just ran into this problem. Weirdly enough uTorrent can only open port 25565. Everything else doesn't work. I've tried setting the exception for any other port I used in the firewall, running uTorrent as administrator, restarting my computer, enabling and disabling UPnP and NAT-PMP port mapping, but nothing seems to work. 
I've never seen this before, whenever I changed the port it would be open in uTorrent and on the port checker website. Does anyone have a solution? For the record, I am using uTorrent version 3.5 (build 43916) on Windows 10. 
P.S I checked my ports on canyouseeme.org and weirdly enough 25565 is open on the website, albeit uTorrent saying it's closed but downloads are still available. 
P.S.S I can't forward any port on my router, since the router doesn't have the option for port forwarding. I've called my ISP and that's what they said, can confirm myself as well, there is no option to open ports.

Reposting, since the last one I posted wasn't reviewed since Friday.

pic1.png

pic2.png

2 hours ago, DreadWingKnight said:

Nothing we can do if your router only allows that one port to be forwarded

I understand, but in the past it allowed all sorts of ports to be forwarded from uTorrent, but now it doesn't. Also as you can see for some reason uTorrent says it is closed in the program, but in the other port checker online tests it's open. Also I can't seed at all. Also am I getting something wrong here? Is it a problem with my router or my uTorrent settings? Since in the past it worked fine and my router or my uTorrent didn't seem picky about ports. All I had to do in the past is enable UPnP on my router and every port that I would put in uTorrent would be forwarded.

What your router does and allows is nothing utorrent can do about it. You need to contact your Router support to talk to them to fix the problem. What in the past are you talking about? When I see utorrent saying closed means to me the destination is dead or closed from torrent connection. I got UPnp enable and have no problem with utorrent. It sounds more like a router problem from the read of it.

Archived