shut down malfunctioning computer now no torrents showing

jiminyc

Hi,

My computer screen went into sleep mode and for some reason my mouse and keyboard lost power so I couldn't get the screen to "wake up". I shut down the computer (pc running windows 7) by holding in the power-on button until it turned off. Utorrent was running when the screen went into sleep mode. I restarted my computer and then utorrent. Now none of my torrents are listed, and in the left hand box it says "Torrents (0)"

I think all of the torrents I had running were magnet links.

I'm using utorrent 3.5, build 43916, 32-bit

How can I get the torrents back?

Sounds like a ut 3.5 bug on the older utorrent sudden power loss required torrents be re-checked is how it fixes the torrent problem but this sounds like there was no torrents saved or started or magnet linked before this happened. Are you sure those torrents had any files in them or had nothing? Did you look at the all listing tab to see if there was any to start?

PiusX, at the time of my power loss I was only downloading one torrent, but I was seeding a handfull. I looked in the folder DreadWingKnight suggested and found what appeared to be every .torrent file I had ever uploaded. So I reloaded them from the most recent files, which utorrent "checked" and then seeded. When the torrent file I loaded began downloading I knew it was an old torrent and so I got rid of it. The only glitch when I reloaded them is that all the ratios are at zero again, so I have to seed them because I don't remember where each individual torrent had been, ratio-wise.

Thanks again to DreadWingKnight.

Cheers!

Archived