Download too slow

eden11

Hello Utorrent users, I come through this topic to ask you for a not so great help, but that will help me very, very much ...
I have been downloading games for a long time through Utorrent, and all the downloads I made had a download speed of 600kb/s, but today I started to download a game and the speed is only 50kb/s, and the speed of update is very high, I am suffering a lot with this (KK), if you can help me as soon as possible, after all, the game is expected to finish the download in 1 week kk.
See you later, thank you!

On 9/23/2017 at 8:11 PM, eden11 said:

Hello Utorrent users, I come through this topic to ask you for a not so great help, but that will help me very, very much ...
I have been downloading games for a long time through Utorrent, and all the downloads I made had a download speed of 600kb/s, but today I started to download a game and the speed is only 50kb/s, and the speed of update is very high, I am suffering a lot with this (KK), if you can help me as soon as possible, after all, the game is expected to finish the download in 1 week kk.
See you later, thank you!

Another is to buy it to support the developers as well that would get you the game faster.

Archived