Utorrent just idle, nothing happens.

VooDooBorg

10 hours ago, VooDooBorg said:

Done. Same file highlighted. 13hrs now and no progress at all

Sorry to edit rather than post, i no longer see any reply buttons on here, cant start new threads or reply to anything (weird but im sure there is a reason) i did what mike asked and same results.

ut6.JPG

This sounds like a A/V problem is blocking something? What kinda A/V or Firewall program are you using?

3 hours ago, mike20021969 said:

You didn't say whether or not you could download any of the Slackware torrents?

By the way, the "Bandwidth" test is hit & miss. Quite often a red X will result.

No go, its not site related that i can see. FTP works though.

BTW, DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange are off as its a rule of IPtorrents

ut9.JPG

Stop all your IPtorrents.

Enable DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange. Can you download any Slackware torrents now?

If you can, the problem lies with the IPtorrents.

PS Are you using a proxy or VPN connection/configuration?

PPS As it's a closed-site, can you confirm that IPtorrents allows uTorrent 3.5.0.x? Some torrent sites don't allow the use of certain uTorrent builds.

On 15/11/2017 at 6:49 PM, mike20021969 said:

Stop all your IPtorrents.

Enable DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange. Can you download any Slackware torrents now?

If you can, the problem lies with the IPtorrents.

PS Are you using a proxy or VPN connection/configuration?

PPS As it's a closed-site, can you confirm that IPtorrents allows uTorrent 3.5.0.x? Some torrent sites don't allow the use of certain uTorrent builds.

Stopped all
Enabled as reqested
No Change 
No Proxy or VPN
Utorrent is the recommended program by that site 

OK for more weirdness. Changed nothing, left it all as it was (i want to seed as well and its not doing that either) and this morning ALL files were downloaded. Im thinking the ISP is blocking torrent traffic maybe. I have used the encryption thing so maybe i set that yesterday when i enabled DHT etc too. 

• 4 months later...
On 11/15/2017 at 2:26 AM, VooDooBorg said:

No go, its not site related that i can see. FTP works though.

BTW, DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange are off as its a rule of IPtorrents

ut9.JPG

That sounds like ISP problems or they are basically blocking all torrent traffic legal or not.

Archived