VooDooBorg

Utorrent just idle, nothing happens.

Build 44090
No transfer cap, no queue or scheduling issues. Firewalls disabled, rebooted (4 times), no hit and run problems with tacker (ie not banned) 
Worked for a few mins this morning then nothing. Just sits there, can see the peers doesn't do anything.

Any ideas?

ut1.JPG

ut2.JPG

ut3.JPG

Oh and the read from disk thing is REALLY annoying. i can see all the files in the HDD, its NOT a USB etc, they are fixed and after a while Utorrent cant see the completed files and wont seed. I can download and seed from same folder with anther torrent no probs at all

ut5.JPG

Done. Same file highlighted. 13hrs now and no progress at all

Sorry to edit rather than post, i no longer see any reply buttons on here, cant start new threads or reply to anything (weird but im sure there is a reason) i did what mike asked and same results.

ut6.JPG

ut7.JPG

ut8.JPG

ut9.JPG

Edited by VooDooBorg
cant reply to posts

10 hours ago, VooDooBorg said:

Done. Same file highlighted. 13hrs now and no progress at all

Sorry to edit rather than post, i no longer see any reply buttons on here, cant start new threads or reply to anything (weird but im sure there is a reason) i did what mike asked and same results.

ut6.JPG

This sounds like a A/V problem is blocking something? What kinda A/V or Firewall program are you using?

Windows defender only. Tried with it completely disabled, added exceptions to allow utorrent, checked router and ports. One file decided to work last night and downloaded the rest sit idle. Got me stumped. 

Still trying. Portchecker comes up ok, tried every option in here. Some are not found, some socket errors and some a local networking error. Note: all other games, connections, FTP, etc work fine. Just not torrents atm

ut11.JPG

ut12.JPG

ut14.JPG

Edited by VooDooBorg
typo

You didn't say whether or not you could download any of the Slackware torrents?

By the way, the "Bandwidth" test is hit & miss. Quite often a red X will result.

3 hours ago, mike20021969 said:

You didn't say whether or not you could download any of the Slackware torrents?

By the way, the "Bandwidth" test is hit & miss. Quite often a red X will result.

No go, its not site related that i can see. FTP works though.

BTW, DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange are off as its a rule of IPtorrents

ut9.JPG

Stop all your IPtorrents.

Enable DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange. Can you download any Slackware torrents now?

If you can, the problem lies with the IPtorrents.

PS Are you using a proxy or VPN connection/configuration?

PPS As it's a closed-site, can you confirm that IPtorrents allows uTorrent 3.5.0.x? Some torrent sites don't allow the use of certain uTorrent builds.

Edited by mike20021969

On 15/11/2017 at 6:49 PM, mike20021969 said:

Stop all your IPtorrents.

Enable DHT, Local Peer Discovery and Peer Exchange. Can you download any Slackware torrents now?

If you can, the problem lies with the IPtorrents.

PS Are you using a proxy or VPN connection/configuration?

PPS As it's a closed-site, can you confirm that IPtorrents allows uTorrent 3.5.0.x? Some torrent sites don't allow the use of certain uTorrent builds.

Stopped all
Enabled as reqested
No Change 
No Proxy or VPN
Utorrent is the recommended program by that site 

OK for more weirdness. Changed nothing, left it all as it was (i want to seed as well and its not doing that either) and this morning ALL files were downloaded. Im thinking the ISP is blocking torrent traffic maybe. I have used the encryption thing so maybe i set that yesterday when i enabled DHT etc too.