seeds/peers

Bigsmoke

i'm stuck at 95%, 75% and so on. means most of the download file is stuck withing 70%-99.9%. its seeds/peers show 0.000. I downloaded from rarbg.to and started download but after certain time it show 0.000 and stop seeding/peering at 75% some are 82.2% and some are at 99.9%. my net connection is pretty fast but it can't complete the file. it is really pretty frustrating and irritating, that it stuck at 75% and some are at 99%. Do anyone know how to do manually setting or troubleshooting that i can complete my download file to 100% complete  

Don't download torrents that have an availability ratio less than 1.0 then.. 

You can also wait, if there are many people stuck on 99.9% then maybe one day in the next 6 months someone will come online who has the missing 0.1% and then all will complete. Wait it out or d/l another version, one that has several seeds. (Actually, seeds aren't necessary, if all leechers between them have all parts of the file, but you cannot tell just from the number of leechers whether all leechers do have all parts  of the file, so if you want your d/l to finish, make sure it has some seeds, and make sure you're connectable for best chances

Archived