Transfer Cap

MusicManiac

Hi. I've encountered interesting situation. I have enabled transfer cap, but either I don't understand how it's working or how it's supposed to work, or it's not working properly.
I wanted to set up my upload limit to 10GB/day, so I did it. But for some reason utorrent refuses to download anything too. 
image.thumb.png.0a77aa4157894f90ff5d7e2488a14fca.png

Anyone encountered same problem before? 

Windows 10 Home, Torrent 3.5.1 build 44332 32-bit, not running anything

7 hours ago, PiusX said:

And you think this is a 24/7 forum to respond to you? This is a End User help forum and they answer when they can. No one here will help someone with that demand your making.

That was not my point. Forums exist for user to communicate. Users should not wait 2 weeks and make additional 2 bumps and send personal msg to staff so his post will be published. Especially if it's forum of something as big as uTorrent...

P.S.: and my initial post is genuinely polite request for help and assistance. My bumps are not.

On 09/01/2018 at 9:58 PM, MusicManiac said:

I wanted to set up my upload limit to 10GB/day, so I did it. But for some reason utorrent refuses to download anything too.

When you download, you also need to upload - that's how BitTorrent works.

When you download a file (torrent), your computer "communicates" with the computer(s) you're downloading data from. Data is always being sent back and forth during the download.

So if you have reached your upload limit, you will no longer be able to download.

Archived