uTorrent Part Files?

cosmokram3r

please dont double post, use the edit function in the lower-right section of ur posts

if u dont want 'em to appear set the "diskio.use_partfile" to false, explanation of what does that option do:

diskio.use_partfile is used to store data that is downloaded of files that you marked as "Do not download." This is necessary to prevent the file from being allocated. It stores the parts of the files that come with a piece, since µTorrent must download and save the entire piece, which can include data for files you didn't want to download. Generally, you should avoid using this in conjunction with compact allocation.

Firon: I know but maybe the uTorrent software shouldve been made to put it all in 1 folder.. The C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\uTorrent i would think. Just sounds like the best idea considering people wouldnt need the files after the download is done :)

Nefarious: Thanks but i didnt double post, i posted a message, and posted an entirely different message half an hour later. I may try out what u said

Archived