Certificate trouble

Max8160

Hello. I'm trying to install the latest version of utorrent (3.5.1 build 44332), but Kaspersky Antivirus won't allow to finish instalation because of:

################################
Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established
---------------------
Application: uTorrent
URL: inclient
Reason: Invalid name of certificate. Either the name is not on the allowd list, or was explicity excluded
---------------------
Disconnect ->...
Continue ->...
---------------------
View Ceritficate:
This ceritificate is intended for the following purpose(s):
*.Insures the identity of a remote computer
*.Proves your identity to a remote computer

Issued to: *.bt.co
Issued by: Amazon

So what is this? I couldn't install uTorrent. Sorry

Снимок.PNG

50 minutes ago, Max8160 said:

Is it safe to install it?

Yes, it's safe as long as you downloaded from official uTorrent site/links.

Incidentally, 3.5.3.44358 is now available which contains an update for a security vulnerability that's been exposed.

Try your luck downloading on the official stable links (you may have to try over and over), or directly via magnet link (see signature below for both options).

Get rid of Kapaskery to fix the problem. Lately a few A/V have become BIG BRother deciding what you should and shouldn't do with your internet. If you have Windows 10 use Defender it will serve your computer usage far better. I have W10/Defender and have no issue with utorrent.

On 23.02.2018 at 5:34 PM, PiusX said:

Get rid of Kapaskery to fix the problem. Lately a few A/V have become BIG BRother deciding what you should and shouldn't do with your internet. If you have Windows 10 use Defender it will serve your computer usage far better. I have W10/Defender and have no issue with utorrent.

I‘m using Windows 7. Tnx. About A/V. I used to employ Avira and Avast. Now I've been discovering KAS so far. I know its heuristic analysis may cause false detection, but it had been made for our security. I'll be looking forward to fix certification issue.

On 22.02.2018 at 12:48 PM, mike20021969 said:

Incidentally, 3.5.3.44358 is now available which contains an update for a security vulnerability that's been exposed.

Try your luck downloading on the official stable links (you may have to try over and over), or directly via magnet link (see signature below for both options).

Tnx. I'll keep trying.

On 22.02.2018 at 12:48 PM, mike20021969 said:

So where can I load this 3.5.3.44358? I couldn't find it on site.

On 2/24/2018 at 8:01 AM, Max8160 said:

I‘m using Windows 7. Tnx. About A/V. I used to employ Avira and Avast. Now I've been discovering KAS so far. 

Here's also the problem multiple A/V will interfere with each other and block your internet access. Find one that will not tell you what you can and can't do and stay with it.

20 hours ago, PiusX said:

Here's also the problem multiple A/V will interfere with each other and block your internet access. Find one that will not tell you what you can and can't do and stay with it.

Avira always finding hidden objects in registery. Avast has a problem with VT-d

6 hours ago, Max8160 said:

I mean. What is that? I've never seen it before

Снимок.PNG

The icon is back to normal now.

But it's some campaign that help is needed with.

The FCC voted to kill net neutrality and let ISPs like Comcast ruin the web with throttling, censorship, and new fees. Congress has 60 legislative days to overrule them and save the Internet using the Congressional Review Act (CRA), but we still need #OneMoreVote to win in the Senate. Can you write Congress now?

Source: https://www.battleforthenet.com/

Archived