• Announcements

• xeblue

Security Vulnerabilities Fixed in the latest uTorrent, BitTorrent and uTorrent Web   03/05/2018

Builds for uTorrent, BitTorrent and uTorrent Web containing fixes for multiple security vulnerabilities are available. We highly encourage all of our customers to update to the latest versions. uTorrent and BitTorrent for Android and uTorrent and BitTorrent Mac are not affected. As of writing the latest versions and their first availability date are: uTorrent Beta       -     -  Feb 20, 2018
      uTorrent Web       -       -  Feb 20, 2018
      uTorrent Stable    -     -  Feb 26, 2018
      BitTorrent Stable  -   -  Feb 21, 2018 For more details read our Engineering blog post:

Tagged torrents in list should (used to be) different color

Could be just a setting on my Utorrent...

but in the past, when I tagged several torrents in my list to do things such as stop them, or delete them, those selected torrents would be highlighted / shaded in blue.  Now they are not highlighted at all but as white as all the torrents in the main list.   I'm not sure what's tagged and what isn't when I go to delete files, etc.  

I suspect there is already a setting in Utorrent to change the color of tagged torrents.