DHT, Local Peer Discovery & Peer Exchange Not Allowed

PhoebeZla

Hi, I'm asking you help. I'm pretty desperate; For almost 3-4 months I cant upload/seed nothing. I can download but directly after download the utorrent turns off to a inactivate mode. See below, I copied the description from an another member, I have almost the same problem: 

"Hi, I have started a new post as I haven't been able to find any actual answers to the problem although seems as though its happening a fair amount.

All of a sudden the other day my torrents turned "red" and weren't seeding. Since this occured, I haven't been able to seed a thing. All it says under trackers is

name Access working

DHT Not Allowed
    Local Peer Discovery  Not Allowed
    Peer Exchange Not Allowed

They are all active, live torrents with thousands of seeders."

Administrator DreadWingKnight answered this question:

"The tracker status of the actual tracker is relevant here because you're likely dealing with a ratio enforcement site.

If you stop ALL your torrents and only download one or two from http://www.slackware.com/getslack/torrents.php do you get activity?" 

Ok,  I did this. Now it says everything is working, but still: its in the inactive mode and it doesn't seed. Please, who knows whats wrong with my utorrent?

If you're seeding, the number of seeds on a torrent is meaningless. They won't connect to you and you won't upload to them. There's nothing wrong.

It's downloaders that matter, and if there's a disproportionately high number of seeds compared to downloaders, you won't seed then either.

Again, nothing in uTorrent is the source of the issue.

Thank you for your answer, but I cant agree.
There is something wrong. Only I don't know what. There is something wrong. I do not say its fault of utorrent program, only the fault is visible when Im busy with this program. It may be something with the internet provider. I don't know. I am not really that online/technical. I am not sure what that is but if my ratio falls down I cant download from one of this sources anymore. I just don't know what to do.

Archived