sick and tired of automatic torrent selection

phil123456

Hi

[win7]

is anyone having the same issue ? when I come back to µtorrent window, torrents that I did not click on happen to be selected,

you can hear the beast clicking multiple torrents automaticaly without beeing asked to

the worst part is when you open or delete a torrent, at that precise time µtorrent makes another unwanted selection

it's not intermittent, it's happening all day long and it sucks donkey balls

has this finaly been fixed ?

thanks

9 hours ago, phil123456 said:

when I come back to µtorrent window, torrents that I did not click on happen to be selected,

you can hear the beast clicking multiple torrents automaticaly without beeing asked to

I've seen similar on Windows XP, but I don't hear any beast clicking on anything though.

Run uTorrent with Normal Window size (I have uTorrent set to be slightly smaller than Maximised). When I click the tray icon, of the 4 torrents I have, the bottom one is highlighted. When I click the Maximise button, the top top torrent is selected also.

Additionally, deselect all torrents (i.e. non are highlighted) then click Maximise and the top torrent is auto-selected. Also happens if you deselect all then click Minimise (video of this here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=60906534742499521802 = .wmv file / 129 KB)

Weird behaviour.

Archived