Skins: What is the BTSkin entry for when a torrent or file is selected/highlighted?

DexLuther

So I'm making my own skin, which is going really well so far.

The only issue I'm having is when I select an item in either the Download list or Files list. The Background is dark and therefore the text is lighter, so the white highlighting when something is selected.

I have searched and searched about how to fix this, but came up empty handed.

The only suggestions I've been able to find was related to someone asking how to make Utorrent's background darker, and they were advised to change their windows options so that window backgrounds are darker. Sure changing Windows Options would probably solve the issue, but then I'd have to change every other color setting in windows to match the darker backgrounds, which kinda defeats the purpose of having Utorrent skins in the first place.

list_background:343f44
list_alternate_background:000000
list_text:ffffff
sidebar_background:ff00ff
sidebar_text:ff00ff 
sidebar_sep_line_gradient_start:bfbfbf
sidebar_sep_line_gradient_end:bfbfbf
sidebar_sep_shadow_gradient_start:f9f9f9
sidebar_sep_shadow_gradient_end:1b1b1b
download_list_highlight:000000

I thought that changing download_list_highlight to black(000000) would do it, but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

21 hours ago, Hyosung said:

Just curious, for your skin, would it be a dark themed one? And if so, you'd be sharing it to us? As I think that's the only thing I really like about Tixati is the dark them. I don't use it, but it's a nice selling point.

Thanks.

Yeah it's a dark theme, but it's unfinished. If I ever get an answer to my question and am able to finish it. then maybe.

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2018 at 1:35 PM, Hyosung said:

Just curious, for your skin, would it be a dark themed one? And if so, you'd be sharing it to us? As I think that's the only thing I really like about Tixati is the dark them. I don't use it, but it's a nice selling point.

Thanks.

Windows 10 Explorer Dark theme black color #0f0f0f

Text Color-Yellow

Attached theme file http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=41599472113983576804

Torrent File Highlighted Pale Blue Color Still persistent.working on it.

Thank you. Although curious, when I select a torrent, the highlight makes the text unreadable.

Unless that's what you're referring to?

Highlight is Grey so the Yellow text against it makes it just unreadable.

But apart from that, I do like it.

On 4/8/2018 at 7:28 AM, DexLuther said:

The only issue I'm having is when I select an item in either the Download list or Files list. The Background is dark and therefore the text is lighter, so the white highlighting when something is selected.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:39 AM, RadeonPS said:

Torrent File Highlighted Pale Blue Color Still persistent.working on it.

4 hours ago, Hyosung said:

Thank you. Although curious, when I select a torrent, the highlight makes the text unreadable.

Unless that's what you're referring to?

Highlight is Grey so the Yellow text against it makes it just unreadable.

Yes. That Pale/Grey makes it unreadable and it is what i was referring to.I hope more people are involved in this thread to make the dark theme perfect

Archived