New DLs from RSS stuck on 'Connecting to peers'

JustWatching

I usually have utorrent running all the time.  When new DL's come in to the RSS downloader they are always get stuck on 'Connecting to peers' .

I have to shut down u torrent and wait about 10 minutes then open utorrent and they will connect and start DL just fine.  

Anything I can do to remedy this?

TIA

Oh no, when the torrent comes in from the feed,  it gets stuck on connecting to peers.   I have to close utorrent completely, wait 10 minutes or so and re-open it, at that time, the torrent will go past 'connecting peers' and start the download.  This has been happening on previous versions of utorrent as well. I am using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit utorrent version 3.5.3

I woke this morning to see one torrent having come in, its just sitting here on 'connecting to peers' I close utorrent and will open it in 5 or ten minutes and the torrent will continue on past 'connecting to peers' and start the download.

• 3 months later...

Trackers list is threre, not empty, and all  are  accessible & working and peers' list is not 0 for that torrent ? There are tracker-less torrents out there, on some RSS feeds. Best make sure DHT is enabled too, just in case.

Archived