uTorrent stuck on Connecting to Peers

vonoventwin

I have tried everything on the internet to fix this issue. I am very IT savvy but need help with this one!

1. Ran as admin

2. Deleted resume.dat and resume.dat.old

3. Checked for Firewall rules

4. No Antivirus blocking

4. Randomize port

5. Enabled protocol encryption

6. Disabled connections unsupported by the proxy

7. Uninstalled/reinstalled

8. Even tried BitTorrent with same result

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on unless Cox ISP is somehow blocking me. DHT seems to be working, I have the Green Checkbox in bottom right. I have validated that my proxy is working. What gives? Any ideas?

utorrent_stuck.jpg

I

On 6/13/2018 at 11:08 PM, vonoventwin said:

Well I decided to use settings I found from Rafi and this fixed my issue (after reentering proxy info) Thanks Rafi, you're a God!

I have been having a similar problem with a regional tracker of my place. My ISP has blocked the tracker (which is https). Could you point me out to the proxy settings please?

On 6/17/2018 at 6:20 AM, fidodido said:

I

I have been having a similar problem with a regional tracker of my place. My ISP has blocked the tracker (which is https). Could you point me out to the proxy settings please?

Read the posted instructions...

On 6/22/2018 at 8:54 PM, vonoventwin said:

It's in his signature!

Went thru the thread and used his settings.dat file (finally!) but didn't help. I did notice that you said earlier in this thread that you 're-entered the proxy' info....but what was that info please?

We don't help with Proxy settings here. This is a end user forum to help with utorrent itself not configuring VPN or proxy settings. That you will have to find on the internet sources. Others would help but that could get the site into trouble for doing so.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a lil update. After trying few other ways, I changed the DNS to OpenDNS and flushed DNS. The error went away in uTorrent and tracker status says working now. Thank you vonoventwin and PiusX for chiming in. And ofcourse rafi :)

Archived