For 5 days I tried to download a file epub which its size not more  than  5 megabytes  ( small ) but never I got a good result.

Moreover, I changed many types of torrnent perhaps could complete the process, but always stopped at 73 % of the file and even I tried to use the webpage, but useless to follow and proceed.

Now way remains unless I tried  !

many thanks in advance

At the moment the availability is 100%.

If you don't have public IPv4 address and don't have Port Forward your connectivity to other peers is limited.
You are "not connectable". If is only one seed in the swarm, which is also "not connectable" you are not able to connect him and you have noone to download from.

Again the problem  !

Please help

Another file I tried to download this morning and the same problem I met with !

This time never proceeded and stopped on zero.

I tried to force it, but it never worked.

I read online especially on YOUTUBE many people complain from the same issue and those YOUTUBE designers tried to create solutions and for instance, some of them advised to get help the Webpage torrent and install, but I find it hard to deal with since I noticed it contains viruses and the Avast antivirus comes along with instantly and this is indeed a problem for me, since I hate this program, and have installed my own favorite antivirus program, so why I allow to install Avast? >>> Of course, I will choose to get it out of my PC by using its uninstall specialized tool and this takes a long time through the safe mode.

I heard people use the torrent to download films of two mega or more, so why with a file 3 megabytes can't proceed?

By chance ? Perhaps it is a matter of luck !

Finally, I see the problem with all Torrent versions will never solve.

Here the magnet URL of the u torrent 3.1.3 the green I copied down.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bb1ccfd75a3232017124a4c363439909f139dcc9&dn=Mayada%2C+Daughter+of+Iraq&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

45 minutes ago, mohammad51 said:

Again the problem  !

Please help

Another file I tried to download this morning and the same problem I met with !

...so why with a file 3 megabytes can't proceed?

File size is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if it's 16kB or 16GB.

The problem is that no-one is currently sharing the file you want - the Avail. column is showing 0.000.

Unless the value is 1.000 or greater, you're out of luck. You'd need to find another source.

umUKBddp_o.jpg

Archived