New torrent created does not seed but shows 'Seeding'

Huracan

Hi guys,

Tried to create a new torrent and it was successful. It shows 'Seeding' but it does not seed. I tested it by downloading another torrent application and added this torrent to download but download did not happen. It just keeps showing 'Connecting to peers 0.0 %'. Below are the screenshots for reference. Please let me know what's wrong here. 

Info Tab:

L4FMuEj.jpg

Trackers tab:

xnIipAY.jpg

3 minutes ago, DreadWingKnight said:

There's no one downloading the torrent according to your screenshot, and the monolithic tracker list isn't doing you any favors on that front.

I myself downloading it using another torrent(bittorrent) but did not see it downloading. 

9 hours ago, DreadWingKnight said:

Are you trying to do that from the same computer?

Yes, from same computer.  Is there anything to do with port forwarding?.

Note: I'm able to seed and download other torrents with no issues. Facing issue only with the torrents that I create. 

I am not able reply to below comment so I am writing here. I tried what you said. Created a new torrent with the default trackers and still I am not able to seed. I downloaded the torrent in my android phone using 4g data and it is not downloading. 

Downloading using android app via Wifi and Data but does not work.

5bf89d9ca6b38_Screenshot_20181124-060001_Torrent.thumb.jpg.331d00a813f2b1e0e49f2d624d24ff65.jpg

Can you try downloading my torrent and let me know whether its downloading?

Below is the torrent link. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z89ln2uzg404my/B.V.S.1080p.torrent?dl=0

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Huracan said:

Facing issue only with the torrents that I create. 

I cant download it either. I can see that 2 others are connected using uTorrent 2.2.1 & uTorrent 3.5.5 and both have 0%.

Try making a new torrent and use a single tracker (or the 2 defaults that uTorrent ships with).

Actually, you don't really need to use trackers. I use none, (I find DHT on it's own is sufficient).

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 12:03 AM, mike20021969 said:

I cant download it either. I can see that 2 others are connected using uTorrent 2.2.1 & uTorrent 3.5.5 and both have 0%.

Try making a new torrent and use a single tracker (or the 2 defaults that uTorrent ships with).

Actually, you don't really need to use trackers. I use none, (I find DHT on it's own is sufficient).

Tried but no luck. I am not sure why this is happening. Is there anything to do with router configuration?

2 hours ago, Huracan said:

Is there anything to do with router configuration?

As you're having no problems except with the torrent files you create, it seems unlikely.

Try with this installation:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A02FD1B047B1AB7D63EA3738464B164D9B790D32

Don't adjust any settings (unless you want to set the Directory locations).

Extract and run uTorrent.exe from inside the folder uT355, Exit your installation first.

2 hours ago, mike20021969 said:

As you're having no problems except with the torrent files you create, it seems unlikely.

Try with this installation:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A02FD1B047B1AB7D63EA3738464B164D9B790D32

Don't adjust any settings (unless you want to set the Directory locations).

Extract and run uTorrent.exe from inside the folder uT355, Exit your installation first.

I had extracted and run the torrent. It still does not seed. :(

1 hour ago, Huracan said:

I had extracted and run the torrent. It still does not seed. :(

Interesting.

As a test to see if your router is at fault:

Temporarily disable the wireless connection on the computer that you're using and then try connecting directly to the router with a LAN cable.

Don't forget to Enable the Local Area Connection if it is currently set Disabled.

ps2sqyLH_o.jpg

Does that help?

Archived