Downloading never ends

ka81

Hello

Please give some help or advise.

PC, Windows 7 (freshly installed), newest version of uTorrent.

Creating torren that contains of 20 MKV files (total - 33 Gb), created without any issue, passing torrent-file to those who needs. On few different other computers (also laptops) they start downloading and: it never ends and it's downloading very very long time.

DL speed is from 8 to 10 Mb/s (maximum for 100 mbit connection) BUT it's already a 4th day of downloading. In uTorrent they see "Status" like 87.8%, in a second 87.6%, in another second 87.8, 87.9, 87.7, etc.

If any other information needed just tell me what to show.

P.S. Files (MKVs) are not broken. I even repacked them few times in MKVToolNix just to be sure (of course everytime created new torrent file :) ).

Same problem with some other folders with MKVs. It doesn't matter on what storage (HDD) files are kept. All HDDs are almost new, but if needed - I can check them (just advise how to do it properly).

Internet connection on PC (source) is without any proxy, VPN, just Static IP with real 100 mbit.

For I now I read all thos articles, but there no practical solutions.

Bad peers (Anti p2p) - it's not about my stuation cause: source - it's me, the only one who donloads is also mine pc in other city.

Corrupted files - well, they playback normally, without freezings. Anyway I reremuxed them throug MKVToolNIX few times.

So, no more solutions or ideas I gues.. (((

1 hour ago, ka81 said:

So, no more solutions or ideas I gues.. (((

It might be the torrent file you created somehow got corrupt.

Make a new torrent and compare the hash of the new torrent with the hash of the previous one.

If they're the same hash, then maybe someone else could offer a suggestion as to what the cause may be.

Archived