I'm looking for an easy way to download files I skipped initially when adding the torrent

Yehhanyos

When I add a torrent in uT it shows a window which allows me to select the files/folders I want to download, so I select what I desire and skip anything else, but say later I want to download those skipped files? I'm trying to find an easy way, because currently I know I can right click those files and change the priority from skip to normal, but there's a lot of files (+100), it would be tiresome to select them one by one! The other option I have is to remove the torrent from uT and re-add it and select the additional files I want this time, but this is not an elegant way, besides, it makes me lose track of my ratio etc. Is there any other way which would allow me to select the whole/parent folder which contains those files? like in the initial window that pops up when I add the torrent?

Firstly, thanks for approving the thread and for your reply! Secondly, sorry for the late reply, I was to trying to experiment first.

The method you mentioned would also require 100+ clicks, still challenging! I've actually found a way: click, hold and drag! I had tried it before, but it wasn't working as I was clicking inside the columns, but it works if you start the click & drag from a blank space at the far right. I just thought I would share the info here it might be helpful to others in the future.

Clipboard01.jpg

shift click on the FIRST file you want to download - which sets the "starting point"

shift click on the LAST file you want to download - which sets the "ending point"

That will highlight several files.  If you don't want certain files in that list downloaded, then

ctrl click on the files you don't want to remove them from the highlighted list.

THEN right click on the highlighted list and change their priority to NORMAL

• 2 months later...

Archived