Weird....Very Weird

puch

Hey,Ok my problem is that i dont get a yellow or a green light on my utorrent but instead get a triangle with an exclamation mark inside it.I read up on the forum and sucessfully configured port forwarding on port no.24682 by accessing my modem. oh and yeah my modem is SmartAX MT882.when i run the speed test it says that this port is not forwarding. but since i have done that my download speeds have reached upto 34kbps.i have a 256 kbps connections and i think that is almost the maximum.so my question is that does it make a difference if the green light is showing or not?i know you people might have been asked this question a lot of times but i am quite mystefied by the whole thing.

Ok forget the port trigger.... i couldn figure out that software anyways.... im not using any firewell at all.... and im on windows xp sp1 so now windows firewall enabled anyways..... and i was wrong.. when i checked today my avergae speed was only about 17kbps.... so what do u guys suggest i do.... on the speed check it still says that port forwarding is not enable for port 24682....??? and im sttill gettin the yellow trinagle....???any suggestions

Also another question I have is that im using an ADSL broadband connection... each time i connect to the net i am assigned a dynamic ip which keeps changing everytime... does that make a difference???? and i dont think i can assign a static ip address coz then i wont be able to connect to the net!!!!

Archived