Skip Files downloading

Dhruvdave

Downloaded a file of 50gb selected 35gb now pause the file and exit utorrent.Start the utorrent all 50gb will be selected.Utorrent doesnt remember skip files when utorrent is exited in pause mode.When we stop the file and exit it remembers.Please fix it.

Can you try this: wait 3 minutes after you pause, and only then exit? Do you see the same issue then?

(Making sure you see "resume.dat" file being updated by uTorrent on your disc once after you pause, and before you exit.)

BTW, what Windows OS version do you have, and do you use a standard utorrent installation or "standalone" (exe + settings in the same place in some private path)

On 4/11/2020 at 12:12 PM, rafi said:

Can you try this: wait 3 minutes are you pause, and only then exit? Do you see the same issue then?

(Making sure you see "resume.dat" file being updated by uTorrent on your disc once after you pause, and before you exit.)

BTW, what Windows OS version do you have, and do you us a standard utorrent installation or "standalone" (exe + settings in the same place in some private path)

I waited for 5 minutes then exited.Then also same problem.I am using windows 10 1909.There are two resume.dat and resume.dat.old

33 minutes ago, Dhruvdave said:

There are two resume.dat and resume.dat.old

I hope not two of each? Do you see the resume.dat file  time changes during these 5 minutes? What path  are those files at? Screenshot of your files tab?

Archived