caussie

utorrent installer removed on download

I pay for Utorrent.  At first I was getting a pop up to select which torrent I wanted to use.  I only had Utorrent....Then the application disappeared.... I have downloaded it using the information on the payment receipt however after a day it disappears from my screen....  I can no longer download it at all...The moment the installer is finish it gets crossed out and the word removed appears.  I have tried to contact this site several times as I do not want to keep paying if I can not even use it.   I use Google Chrome however I have tried to down load it on Microsoft edge as well and it does the same....  I also use Malwarebytes and a VPN.  however where necessary i have put Utorrent as to be allowed.... i am at my wits end...

utorrent.jpg

I have been using both applications for more than 5 years ....  and never ever had any problems...  however my laptop, 18 months old is doing all sorts of things and i will be without it for several weeks... i have an older laptop with the same applications on and yesterday I have seen Utorrent is still on that one along with Malwarebytes... I will have to raise the issue again if the next laptop does the same....thanks..