Frank Billington

frankbillington

Hi Guys. I have downloaded and watched a lot of episodes of TV series and movies using utorrent, with no problems at all. Recently, however, I have downloaded season 4 of Endeavour. It is a four part season. Part 1 was all good, and all scenes played as they should, in sequential order, so that the timeline of the episode was understandable. Parts 2 and 3, however, ( have not yet watched part 4), have both had multiple scenes that were shown out of chronological order. For instance, the death of one of the characters would be shown early, and that same character was alive again in later scenes - hopefully you get the idea! Anyone else had this happen? Anyone got any ideas about what I should or could do to sort this problem, if indeed there is anything I can do? Cheers, Frank.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your thread. I even didn't know that it's possible to watch movies, tv shows using utorrent. For me, I use a free source where lots of tv shows, anime and movies available for free. I recently watched this one love guaranteed. I don't need to register or pay any hidden charges. Just need to enter the website and start watching my desired movies or tv shows. 

Archived