Desktop UI: Hidden icons on toolbar

Khazidhea

Hi there,

I'm not sure how best to search for answers for this, my apologies if this has been asked and answered before as I haven't been able to find a post for this already.

I've just done a clean install and the icons in the tool bar are hidden behind a dropdown menu, and it's driving me a little crazy trying to fix it. I've turned on and off all the UI options I can find in the settings to no avail.

uTorrent 3.5.5 (build 45776), on Windows 10.

image.png.77c66366d67cf4b880fa3834d171de1c.png

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2020 at 12:15 AM, Khazidhea said:

Hi there,

I'm not sure how best to search for answers for this, my apologies if this has been asked and answered before as I haven't been able to find a post for this already.

I've just done a clean install and the icons in the tool bar are hidden behind a dropdown menu, and it's driving me a little crazy trying to fix it. I've turned on and off all the UI options I can find in the settings to no avail.

uTorrent 3.5.5 (build 45776), on Windows 10.

image.png.77c66366d67cf4b880fa3834d171de1c.png

As best I can tell, this only happens if the window is not large enough to support the entire toolbar (yeah, I know there's a lot of deadspace in the middle that should be considered available, but it doesn't unfortunately apparently).

Archived