Search bar now covers my icons on the left

niczoom

Starting from the previous build and now still in this latest verion 2.5.5 b45790, The search bar covers my icons on the left hand side, as you can see in the attached image. Previous to this I used to be able to move/drag the search bar over more to the right into the whitespace area closer to where the 'upgrade' button is. This would enable all the icons on the left to be shown and NOT hidden by the search bar, now I have to click the small overflow button to access the icons. This is not preferable.

Im using uTorrent on my 75" 4K TV in the lounge. In windows display settings 'Scale and layout' I have 225% set to make the screen readable.

Whatever change was made previous to the 'Filter Torrents' issue in the build previous to this lastest version caused this. Can you revert this funcionality back please.

utsb.jpg

Thanks rafi, but as i mentioned im using it on my lounge 75" TV and viewing from a distance,  this change makes the icons back to 100% display size which is too small, sure they are nice and crisp but too small from a distance.

Attached, Small vs Large sizing.

small.jpg

large.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

SergeyQA, its ben nearly 3 months now and a few minor updates since. Nothing has changed. When you said:

'We are looking in to that" 

Have you looked into it? Or are you still looking into it? Im sure its not that hard to remedy this issue back to how it was before.

• 2 months later...

Archived