No trackers, can't replace them either

kahoona

Recently I have has about 20 t0rrents from two different sites stop working. They have no tracker listed. I have tried "update torrent" I have gone to the site and re-downloaded the torrent trackers and they do not re-appear on torrent. Some were from a month ago, some are from days. Others are fine both before and since. I have tried using a different  data source, wifi, verizon hotspot and a ATT  hotspot through an Aspen WUFiRanger. There is no difference. I have version 2.21. Because of the requirement of the sites I must use this version, not the newest.  These are all completed torrents and I need that credit!! No settings have been changed.

I now know the answer. It has to do with Windows 10 wanting to update.  I have it set to hold the updates until I am ready. when it is ready to update and sometimes before it tells me it wants to things begin to go wrong.  Many programs work poorly, buttons can't be clicked processes take forever and this was the problem here. As soon as I saw the pending update happening tonight notice I restarted to allow it and everything went back to normal. 

unless you kept the torrent that finished in the same location moving them will delete all the trackers and you will have to recreate them yourself. You wifi and hotspots has nothing to do with happens inside of utorrent itself. Also torrents can change and more so what was there one day will change again. And if it isn't exactly the same torrent it will not work.

Archived