Torrent not stopping when seed goal is reached.

forkspoon

Yes, my configuration carried forward with the update just fine as far as I can tell, and it was working fine prior to said update.

It appears to have stopped seeding one of my latest torrents now that i've actually looked at the settings to confirm them.. strange.

We'll keep an eye on this one.

Forcing start will ignore seed goals? I may have forced it to start to override the max number of downloads, but there wasn't an [F] beside the torrent name this morning -- computer did restart last night and got the old "resume.dat corrupt/missing" dialogue when I logged back in.

I had no idea that forcing a torrent caused it to ignore seed goals -- I guess that's a big ol' RTFM in my general direction on that front.

Perhaps a "Do not ignore seed goal when forced" option in the Queueing prefs would come in handy?

I had the same issue but I checked and I did not forced the torrent. And it was a fresh installation.

I made some tests and I realize that, when I changed the settings (seeding ones), it did not change te behavior right away. I had to restart µtorrent for the settings to become effective.

i've got the same problem. However it has only appeared after i formated hard drive and fresh installed windows. Before this it stopped seeding fine. I've come home from work to find some of the torrents seeded back to 400%.

Yep fresh install of windows today and the problem persists.

Archived