SPEED - "Cant access helper UI - try again later

sephrok

Hey hey,

I recently tried to get SPEED to work... and have been seeding a lot of files.  However when I click on "SPEED" i get 2 errors:

"Can't access helper UI - try again later"

"Speed failed to start.  We'll keep trying"

It worked fine when i set it up... so now i'm worried about my BTT wallet cos i can't seem to access it any other way?  How do I make sure uTorrent is connected to my wallet?  And also how do I fix Speed? :D

Cheers,

Sephrok

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is uTorrent software.

The wallet itself works fine.  uTorrent is the one getting errors... also experiencing it freezing up and crashing a lot.  Never experienced this before connecting the wallet / speed.

Also how can i be sure i'm earning BTT? It doesnt seem to be working anymore since 3/29

having btt issue since yesterday also.

In my case, utrorrent works fine but cannot access to speed function.  has been working fine until 12 hours ago, but i cannot acces to speed page(wallet / dashboard). rebooting PC isn't working.

I was able to collect btt until 1st APR.

Hello, everyone!

We are sorry for the inconvenience with the Speed interfaces. At the moment we are investigating the issue. We would appreciate your help with the investigation if you email screenshots, and information about the torrent client's version you use to bttfeedback@bittorrent.com 

Thank you a lot!

How to solve the problem with pending transactions or not reflected BTT balance changes:

- Windows users:

- Mac users:

Please, let us know if anything wasn’t fixed. Please attach screenshots of your old and current Speed Dashboard and Transaction History, and don’t forget to send us your wallet’s public address.

Thank you for cooperation. We will do our best to help you solve your problems.

Although the workaround above worked and now BTT Speed is accessible, the problem is that it didn't restore the last known balances before this issue!

Before all this affected the access, I have stored  2000 BTT in my wallet and was left with 200-300 In-App balance.

Now, after i managed to restore my wallet, the 2000 BTT weren't stored and my In-App balance was lower: 1558.

Will we be compensated for our loss?

I had the same problem. I had 1000 BTT in pending from in-app to on-chain and 44 BTT remaining on in-app and then the error appeared. I did what you explained above and I lost the history and the pending transaction. Now I have ~800 BTT in-app and no transaction in pending.. So I lost almost 300 BTT and all the gains from 05.04 when the error occurred. Can I see the history somewhere to send you a screenshot with the proof? Or it's everything lost?

I am having this problem and after doing all that is suggested above it is not working.

Im also hosting on BTFS and that's just a blank page since this happened

Fyi: I can see my balance on my Tronlink wallet but not my in app balance.

Please help.

Fish

On 4/9/2021 at 12:30 PM, Trivumvirate said:

Hi thanks for the suggestion, when I do this after deleting BitTorrent Helper, starting utorrent client and clicking on Speed I end up at http://127.0.0.1:29061/gui/index.html?port=29061 and this shows:

grafik.png.6422a0d365c280696505a870c75fbadd.png

Same problem Here....

Sometimes it's saying invalid..... and now unable to connect.

Untitled.png

13 minutes ago, Trivumvirate said:

Okay, I tried everything and BitTorrent Speed ended up loading. However, now when I want to import my wallet with the correct passphrase or key I get stuck at "Importing your wallet...", no way around it, waiting for hours doesn't help either. :(

so you didn't found a fix...

For those whose BTspeed does not work after updating Windows. Try to restore Windows with System Restore Point, the point should be from March or earlier (before the update).

Hope this help :)

Еxcuse me for my poor English, it's from movie subtitles :) 

Archived