SPEED - "Cant access helper UI - try again later

sephrok

Hello.

I use utorrent last version  but everyday my BTT in App disappear. Last night i had 1,3 BTT and now in the morning there is 0 BTT. This is everyday. I tried to delete the folder in previous posts but when i restore my wallet there is lovest balance in app. I tried to create new wallet and the same thing. Tried this into other pc and same problem. When i earn some BTT after few hours they disappear and my option for increase dowload speed is OFF. My pc is with windows 7 x64. How to fix the problem?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fneziq said:

Hello.

I use utorrent last version  but everyday my BTT in App disappear. Last night i had 1,3 BTT and now in the morning there is 0 BTT. This is everyday. I tried to delete the folder in previous posts but when i restore my wallet there is lovest balance in app. I tried to create new wallet and the same thing. Tried this into other pc and same problem. When i earn some BTT after few hours they disappear and my option for increase dowload speed is OFF. My pc is with windows 7 x64. How to fix the problem?

Please submit your claim to bttfeedback@bittorrent.com and include the following information:

• your wallet's public address;

• screenshot of Speed's Settings;

• screenshot of Speed's Dashboard;

• screenshot of Transaction History from the Wallet.

Thank you.

On 4/28/2021 at 12:07 PM, techster said:

Please submit your claim to bttfeedback@bittorrent.com and include the following information:

• your wallet's public address;

• screenshot of Speed's Settings;

• screenshot of Speed's Dashboard;

• screenshot of Transaction History from the Wallet.

Thank you.

today i sent email for submit claim already hope you guy fix this problem soon.

good luck and take care 

stay safe everyone

Archived