Guys your software i am sorry to say is very very slow

aviramof

3 hours ago, rafi said:

Maybe, this is why I suggested for you to use my settings ...

>please check everything i sent here ok?

No, it is not possible to check. It is still not using my settings, and not using the 2x ubuntu, so we  cannot see how many connections you have.  If you do not know how to replace your settings - just ask ...

What are you talking about it is the same ubuntu files.it might not be the softwares you have sent here i will check them again as well but the defualt setting still should be good for everyone no?

i have created a really long video file one sec.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f5TbgGy5J6XB2jVE_7qeJF_vl7c7UPgn/view?usp=sharing

give it some time to process of course while i am making another one much shorter.

16 minutes ago, aviramof said:

but the defualt setting still should be good for everyone no?

Not for here, no. If you want to share info, you need to setup more columns/info, like you have in qBT. Try to understand that the settings - are to setup your GUI as well.

exit utorrent, search for your settings.dat file , make a backup copy, rename mine to settings.dat and replace it.

your version barely start the installtion at all bro on a 6000 dollars computer on a sasmung 970 evo plus 500GB.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L5TmF6Mxbs0rlY40pB0t1B4_s8Aj3M5U/view?usp=sharing

i belive i have tested it to any decent user testing if you need more advance setting changes and such then that by itself is

very bad for most users who are not advance users such as my self.

hope it helpes you i really do.

Good, you are up from 30 to 50MB/s, with ~60 connections / torrent. Now replace with my settings.

44 minutes ago, rafi said:

exit utorrent, search for your settings.dat file , make a backup copy, rename mine to settings.dat and replace it.

Ok with your software and your settings.dat file i have managed to reach 52 on ubuntu and 70 tops on the other distro.and still Qbittorent have surpassed you by more then 30MB to 100+ without doing non of things by there own default settings and without Activating UPNP on router setting at all.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aMslv_9xfIVT-V5lPC5NPfxYiGwfPNzF/view?usp=sharing

hope it helps guys i really do.

So, from 50MB/s to ~70 in another improvement...

My settings are aimed more for weaker routers (avoid overloading them), so it has lower rate of connections/sec. With small files and fast speeds, there just might not be enough time to ramp up speed.

You can probably go back with advanced->net.connect_speed to default (10->25 connections/sec). You can see in  the speed "Graph" if it ramps up faster.

P2P is not only about downloading, but  also about good seeding. qBT might have better default for your downloads (maybe less for others), but might be lacking in upload rate...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived