Bittorrent Speed - How are BTT's Earned and Transferred to In-App?

boboev

Hi everyone,

has anybody figured out what is the logics behind earning BTTs in Speed, and then transferring them to the In-App section? Is it done at some time intervals or fixed portions of the total earning or is it just random?

Some days I accumulate thousands of BTT down in TOTAL EARNING section and barely a couple of hundreds make it to in-app. Other days I just get some thousands in In-App without the total being subtracted from the TOTAL EARNING. 

Do you experience the same?

There is a common misconception that users are being “rewarded” for the amount of data they seed. 

In reality, Speed is a free market based on fair auction where users pay other users for the content they want to download faster. 

If the seeded content is not on demand or the number of available slots is higher than the number of leechers there will be no reason to spend any BTT on getting access to the file.

More about how Speed works here: https://www.bittorrent.com/token/bittorrent-speed/faq/ 

1 hour ago, techster said:

There is a common misconception that users are being “rewarded” for the amount of data they seed. 

In reality, Speed is a free market based on fair auction where users pay other users for the content they want to download faster. 

If the seeded content is not on demand or the number of available slots is higher than the number of leechers there will be no reason to spend any BTT on getting access to the file.

More about how Speed works here: https://www.bittorrent.com/token/bittorrent-speed/faq/ 

I think I really have been a little wrong in my concept. Ok, then but would you please explain to us here what is the mechanism of transferring the earned BTTs from the green zone on the bottom of the screen to the in-app balance in the upper purple area? This continues to be a mystery to me.

Archived