BTT Coin disapeared

SongJinsoo

First of all, please excuse me that my English is not good....

I am from Korea and I gathered BTT coin by spread files by keep on seeds.

I used uTorrentPro 3.5.5(build 45966) and my BTT coins in speed wallet was more than 75,000.

I started exchange coins at exchange market and I followed the step to send my BTT coins to my exchange market wallet.

Therefore I followed the steps to send my BTT coins and I had to buy Tron coins to send my BTT coins.

I tried with 1,000 coins first and it worked very well..

And problem started from here.. I request to transfer my BTT coins in App to In-chain wallet and it said its progressing. It might takes 48hours.

So I waited.. I transfer 75,000 coins.. but it's keep progressing in nextdays... And day after request transfer I could not access to speed site...

"

사이트에 연결할 수 없음

127.0.0.1에서 연결을 거부했습니다.

다음 방법을 시도해 보세요.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

"

This is What I got... I googled to fix this problem and I followed every solution but didn't work... 
I also mailed to help but I still didn't get reply...
I also tried to use recovery windows back to 3days.. 

What do you think about this? does anyone have same problem with me?

it took more than 2 yrs to gather BTT coins and my 2yrs just gone...

If anyone know how to fix this problem please help me!!

11 hours ago, SongJinsoo said:

help pz

Hi Song,

unfortunately this is something that happens. I don't know why and what leads to this failure. I have had a total of 4 such crashes of the btt page refusing to open permanently. I have tried absolutely everything. I have been in discussion with @techster for a couple of days already, and he has been actually the only real support I have managed to reach. He has promised that the BTT's lost in transaction have not been lost and that they will be restored. I have had more that 20,000 lost when trying to transfer from In-App to On-Chain and already around 100,000 BTTs that were there in total earning but never made it to in-app. All were lost, so I am hoping as much as you that this will be resolved.

What I have noticed, however is that the crashes leading to "127.0.0.1:portnumber" not responding always happen from several hours to a couple of days after one or more transactions from In-App to On-Chain have gotten stuck in between with a permanent "pending" status. 

I am sharing this just as a feedback that might help developers of Speed to fix this very very frustrating bug.

So, you're not alone, let's hope we will get back our earned BTT's soon!

13 hours ago, techster said:

Please DM me your wallet's public address and screenshots from your Dashboard and Transaction History screens.

Thank you.

Here's my public address and transaction history screens. I also have transaction history with TRX which is using same wallet's address with BTT.

I hope this can be solved.. Thank you for your help!!

KakaoTalk_20210420_150210664.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210420_150210946.jpg

I am sorry I was confused about amount I send before.. I thought it was 1,000 BTT because that was minimum coin to be transfer. However I see that my first transaction to my exchange wallet was 2,300 BTT and I tried to transfer another 75,000 BTT in-app to on-chain then I couldn't access to speed site. I haven't got chance to transfer BTT coin to my exchange wallet. And I don't have speed dashboard and transaction history screenshots because I can not access!!!

And I tried to access to the speed site today and it seems to be changed the issue. I attached the issue today. It says that

"Please make sure your torrent client is running and relaunch BitTorrent Speed."

and torrent client is running now.

bittorrent_speed.jpg

Hi @techster, today I have experienced another problem. Following your advise TO NOT touch anything for 7 days, so that all the thousands of lost BTT to be able to return to my balance, I have patiently waited for four days and three hours ago the in-app balance had reached to above 3 000 BTT. To my surprise, three hours later, I checked and more than 2 000 had just disappeared. You can see from the two screenshots the differences in balance, as well as my transaction history, showing no attempts for any transactions whatsoever.

I haven't downloaded a single byt meantime, as well as Increased Speed has been toggled off for almost one week already.

When is this going to be fixed? I am sick of losing BTT all the time. Please, give me some more particular answer. I really need to know how much have I earned, where has it all gone, and most importantly, when will I get it back?

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-04-22 223101.png

Screenshot 2021-04-22 222627.png

Screenshot 2021-04-22 190842.png

Hello , after a usage of the feature for about a week , it seems that the product has started to glitch/bug without counting the seeding of my computer. 

My public wallet address:

TAokhRqsoXtD7H5TezKAU2bNMFwAiFiL7t

Ive not made any changes on my hardware/software , so the problem should be in the software.

I have sended this exact email to the provided email bttfeedback@tron.network , but there is still no response.... red light so far in mind !

In-app balance doesnt change and on both windows PAST HOUR SPENDING and PAST HOUR EARNING there is No data available.

The EARNING RATIO has sigificantly dropped from about ~3 to 0.59. 

EARNING RATIO 0.59 BTT / GB

Beside that i have turned OFF the SPEED feature , as my internet is already 300mbs and i dont need it , but it keeps deducting the small amount of tokens i have earned.

SPENDING RATIO

248.27 BTT / GB

Please advice what might be the issue and hopefully you can get it resolved , as fast as possible. 

Looking forward for your response back.

Just out of curiosity  (related to all of the above posters...):  how much speed are you all   gaining/increasing  by using BT Speed?

When I try to enable/disable it (in Pref->Bittorrent->Enable-protocol-enahcements) - I cannot see that there is any  change in speed .  Am I missing something? A lot? ... ;)

@rafi my internet connection is flawless without the usage of SPEED... Downloading at about 300mbs and uploading up to 200mbs , but as i wrote above without any changes in the uTorrent client or my computer/hardware the gaining of BTT has became absurdly low and i am about to stop burning my SSD with seeding around 200 "hot" files 24/7. My Earning ratio has gone down to 0.53 BTT / GB from nearly 3 BTT / GB. I hope that the "mining" feature will be fixed soon to work as intended. 

7 hours ago, scubabearsg said:

Hello there, I just got similar issue my BTT in-app tokens just disappeared

I started using utorrent a few days ago to earn BTT and got the belt, then it all just disappeared and restarted from zero!

what happened?

image.thumb.png.f429c5043df0109d2920840294a4406b.png

image.thumb.png.f429c5043df0109d2920840294a4406b.pngimage.thumb.png.dca9ef12dcc9b074bca0c00aec0cb98f.png

Once in a while wallet balances reconcile and that may lead to earnings looking like some BTT "disappeared" or BTT balance increased. Of course, users do not complain about the latter :)

We are working on making the interfaces reflect the actual earnings instead of projections. The patch should be delivered this quarter.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@techster 

Hi there Techster,
First I would like to thank you about all the support and hard work you do for all of us.

Going to quickly explain my issue.

My public address is: TMuDx1DBqmBkXSz5W4b6MkcVG3sCqoN7C4

https://tronscan.org/#/address/TMuDx1DBqmBkXSz5W4b6MkcVG3sCqoN7C4/transactions

Since 25.04. 02:00 local time I made three tries for about 5K in total of BTT to transfer from in-app to on-chain.

Sadly those BTTS never got to the on-chain.

Could you please take a look at this issue?

Kind regards,
smnelse

image.thumb.png.2dff7be05c27624865a8109d16c9f81d.png

image.thumb.png.5fa0a016fb8f806f6a1e803ec0d2cb5f.png

image.thumb.png.7157533f5c9597fea90e418281683d87.png

image.thumb.png.b38f763f76434d7887fb3b765d0c8f5a.png

11 minutes ago, smnelse said:

@techster 

Hi there Techster,
First I would like to thank you about all the support and hard work you do for all of us.

Going to quickly explain my issue.

My public address is: TMuDx1DBqmBkXSz5W4b6MkcVG3sCqoN7C4

https://tronscan.org/#/address/TMuDx1DBqmBkXSz5W4b6MkcVG3sCqoN7C4/transactions

Since 25.04. 02:00 local time I made three tries for about 5K in total of BTT to transfer from in-app to on-chain.

Sadly those BTTS never got to the on-chain.

Could you please take a look at this issue?

Kind regards,
smnelse

image.thumb.png.2dff7be05c27624865a8109d16c9f81d.png

image.thumb.png.5fa0a016fb8f806f6a1e803ec0d2cb5f.png

image.thumb.png.7157533f5c9597fea90e418281683d87.png

image.thumb.png.b38f763f76434d7887fb3b765d0c8f5a.png

You should be able to do it now. We restored the Exchange service.

@techster 

Hi again,

Thanks for the fast response.

I confirm I just transferred all in-app to my in-chain. Although transactions are still pending (I did it on 2 transactions) BTT transferred to in-chain.

What about the 3 withdraws I made:  25.04 (x2) and 26.04 (x1) should I consider does 5K BTTs as gone?

Hi @techsterI have the same problem, could you help me please?

I withdrawn 1050 BTT from btt in-app to btt on-chain on 26.04.2021. Next day it returned back to me to in-app. So on 27th I have withdrawn that 1000 BTT again and later on the same day I have made 2 more withdrawals - 2000 BTT and 1000 BTT. And that’s all, since then nothing has happened, I just lost the whole amount - 4k btt. It write "complete", but I don't get that BTT not on-chain not back to in-app, they just disappeared.

Attached screenshots. My wallet is TLXJvW8cnLYqtKFjSNhCvLdfTLDDsYZu4o.

How I can get that amount back? Could you help me?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png