BTT Coin disapeared

SongJinsoo

On 5/18/2021 at 3:25 AM, elegantPanda said:

Hi @techster !

I sent my BTT from "in-app" to "on-chain" but nothing happened. Transactions are completed, bun "on-chain' is empty.

My public address: TF2HS9iLiLAjb4p6fkVaR8rfuzMdCQcDVf

Скриншот 18-05-2021 111827.jpg

Скриншот 18-05-2021 112006.jpg

The Exchange service has been down for several days for maintenance and updates. We are still testing the upgraded version of the Exchange to help our users solve existing transfer issues. Thank you for your patience!

When the Exchange is down, a submitted transaction may stick for a couple of days and then return to the Speed's balance.

2 hours ago, linkx said:

Thank you, @techster !

For what? They've been copy pasting the same thing for 2 weeks now. This is why "a several days" sounds outdated because this has been the message from the first few days. It's so impersonal and disrespectful that you are not worth 15s of their time, for a simple message...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, xecutable said:

For what? They've been copy pasting the same thing for 2 weeks now. This is why "a several days" sounds outdated because this has been the message from the first few days. It's so impersonal and disrespectful that you are not worth 15s of their time, for a simple message...

Yeeep, just realised that after checking other posts lol

I can offer everyone the following decision untill the new system update of Speed is activated:
In order Speed to do not use BTT when you are downloading a new torrents you can put for sending the BTT from in-app to on-chain. So the BTT in this way will be on "Pending" but will not be available for using by Speed, at least for a while (couple of hours to more then 1 day), and at this time you can freely download what you want and do not afraid the BTT will be used by Speed. After that they will be returned normally in-app...

6 minutes ago, viktor_tl said:

I can offer everyone the following decision untill the new system update of Speed is activated:
In order Speed to do not use BTT when you are downloading a new torrents you can put for sending the BTT from in-app to on-chain. So the BTT in this way will be on "Pending" but will not be available for using by Speed, at least for a while (couple of hours to more then 1 day), and at this time you can freely download what you want and do not afraid the BTT will be used by Speed. After that they will be returned normally in-app...

No, it's gone and never comes back

Just now, tuandl said:

No, it's gone and never comes back

For me this working, as if they are spend by Speed...100% will never come back :)
I had more then 45000 BTT in-app yesterday, start downloading (Speed is OFF) and it took me 25000 BTT for no time..., after which the in-app just became 0. Today when I open Speed I saw how little by little the in-app balance became from 0 to more then 17000 BTT. OK, maybe not all was returned, I don't know if the other like 3000 BTT will be returned later, but for me it worked. Sure the Pending transactions normally should be returned...also @techsterconfirmed that there is no way BTT to "dissapear" from in-app, only they can be used by Speed for speed boosting...

@techster I will also confirm that my BTT from in App dissapear. I did NOT download a single file but only seed for lets say 10 days. My BTT in app from yesterday was around 9300 btt, but right now they are 7300 btt in app. Only hours ago they was 9700. Speed button is always off. More than 2400 btt just dissapear.  Screenshots are available as I take photos almost everyday.

Public address:  TTgFZd34wgg4k7zRT6gw4i798EN3ANZdVb

EDIT;  5 hours later the missing BTT are here again. And I did nothing in that time. No restarts, nothing. Just seeding.

Edited by vvarna

1 hour ago, xecutable said:

Did you close uTorrent or Bittorent by any chance? If that happens reset your wallet. Usually they come back when you do. I've done it several times now

I did that actually yesterday and all my around 1k btt were gone after rebooting utorent. What do you mean by reseting my wallet ? To delete the folder and reimport it or ? /and when you do this you have to restart utorrent again/ 

On 5/25/2021 at 8:15 AM, techster said:

The Exchange service has been down for several days for maintenance and updates. We are still testing the upgraded version of the Exchange to help our users solve existing transfer issues. Thank you for your patience!

When the Exchange is down, a submitted transaction may stick for a couple of days and then return to the Speed's balance.

@techster I'm waiting for everything to be fixed, but I keep losing my BTT. I'm afraid that by the time you fix everything, I have nothing left at all.

2 hours ago, vvarna said:

I lost again around 2400 BTT from my in App wallet. Nothing is downloaded, nothing trasfered. Just part of the earnings go somewhere.

Public address:  TTgFZd34wgg4k7zRT6gw4i798EN3ANZdVb

Screenshots are available before and after because I take pictures almost every day,

@techster

I can suggest you to restart uTorrent/Bittorrent app 1, 2 or even 3 times, I think the BTT will appear in-app.

47 minutes ago, viktor_tl said:

I can suggest you to restart uTorrent/Bittorrent app 1, 2 or even 3 times, I think the BTT will appear in-app.

They appear again in to my app wallet with no ANY action from my side. Just refresh the earnings. im not able to explain what is going on.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:01 PM, FynjyKez said:

3 days ago I found out about BTT. I am a very active torrent user, so since the beginning of the year I was lucky enough to farm a lot of BTT(about 34k coin at 0.03 BTT/GB). 2 days ago(05-11) I tried to withdraw 10800 coins from in-app to on-chain. The transaction didn't go through for about 12 hours, and then the app just broke.
"Oops.Please make sure your torrent client is running and relaunch BitTorrent Speed."-error. Then it seemed to work(05-12), but stopped accepting my password to go to the wallet and check the status of the transaction. I've been trying to get in all day. The password was definitely correct, but I did not get access to the wallet, although the dashboard (from time to time Oops-error) showed the correct statistics and continued to farm BTT.
Without thinking, I decided to reinstall uTorrent. BUT I did not delete the folders that are saved in %AppData% uTorrent and BitTorrentHelper, but made backups of them. After reinstalling, I imported the wallet, but the balance jumped from the balance of about 200 to 400, all statistics were reset to zero, and the transaction for 10800 coins disappeared altogether.
I made a mistake and the data on the coins can not be restored in any way? Are there any clues, for example, in the wallet.log files, or others in the old BitTorrentHelper or uTorrent folder?
Wallet: TDsbxGjxXChMUBwFqivmnjmYvsmnvqZrqd
Sorry for GoogleTranslate

On 5/15/2021 at 12:47 AM, FynjyKez said:

Good.
To the situation I described above, I attach:
The public key of the wallet: TDsbxGjxXChMUBwFqivmnjmYvsmnvqZrqd
In the attached files on link: mega.nz/folder/KIZX1SLL#ljE9jNalWIaEJVyW6IubmA
Logs of The Old Wallet
Logs of the New (reset) wallet
Screenshots of DB and Transaction

@techster It's been more than half a month. As far as I understand, the network has already been updated, and there are no big problems now. Can I find out the status of my problem? The quotes above contain all the necessary data. Almost 12k BTT is a pity to lose due to the fact that the in-app broke.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...