BitTorrent speed wallet problems

Spell2

I think is a problem with the BTT / Tron Network, normaly I receive in my on-chain wallet the BTT transfers from this TRON address: TA1EHWb1PymZ1qpBNfNj9uTaxd18ubrC7a but if you check with Tronscan the account don't have available BTT balance to make the transfers: 

https://tronscan.io/#/address/TA1EHWb1PymZ1qpBNfNj9uTaxd18ubrC7a

Maybe the problem is related to the weekend Cold storage movements see this note :

Hi there, the same problem here, when trying to move BTT from in-app to on-chain, it just goes back to in-app balance in some hours. This problem has a massive phenomenon, I'm sitting on different forums which are related to BTT and dozens people complain about the withdrawal problem.

Admins, tell us please what's going on and what we should do? When the problem will be fixed?

Hello, everyone!

The exchange services are shut down for upgrades and testing for a couple of days. Recently many users complained about issues with transfers and balances so we address these issues and ready to deploy Exchange 2.0 to production. 

Thanks for your patience, dear users. Please help spreading the message.  

6 minutes ago, techster said:

Hello, everyone!

The exchange services are shut down for upgrades and testing for a couple of days. Recently many users complained about issues with transfers and balances so we address these issues and ready to deploy Exchange 2.0 to production. 

Thanks for your patience, dear users. Please help spreading the message.  

Please issue my BTT back! from 1656 BTT to 276BTT

Public address: TSFDzoCMVxJTHpk3d6gGwGeDkMGTZ5QtkH

Proof in screenshots

Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (82).png

Once the Exchange services are up again the transaction will be cancelled and BTT will be returned to the in-app balance.

2 minutes ago, Ozan2 said:

Please issue my BTT back! from 1656 BTT to 276BTT

Public address: TSFDzoCMVxJTHpk3d6gGwGeDkMGTZ5QtkH

Proof in screenshots

Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (82).png

3 minutes ago, xecutable said:

What about those who have mentioned they've lost pending transfers? I'm asking cause I have a few threads on reddit I'd like to update so people are well informed.

Thank you for bringing this in. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The system is designed and works the way any transaction can either be successfully completed or rejected and in this case BTT would return to the in-app balance in Speed. Unfortunately sometimes it takes a lot of time to reject a transaction and that looks like a “stuck in pending state” from the user experience perspective. We are working on improving the interfaces and speed of resolution for exchange services.

I see thanks. Is there any outline where I can read what's coming with this upgrade/update? Some of the issues I've had in the past month is BTTs disappearing from the in-app balance, then weeks later receiving tens of thousands at once. I've read the white paper numerous times, but still can't understand how responsive the BTT Speed app is in terms of calculating rewards and receiving rewards. 

5 hours ago, xecutable said:

I see thanks. Is there any outline where I can read what's coming with this upgrade/update? Some of the issues I've had in the past month is BTTs disappearing from the in-app balance, then weeks later receiving tens of thousands at once. I've read the white paper numerous times, but still can't understand how responsive the BTT Speed app is in terms of calculating rewards and receiving rewards. 

There is no such a things as "rewards". It's a common misconception that there is a service responsible for paying users BTT per amount of seeded content. There is no such a service. Instead all BTT exchange and payments happen between users directly. No middlemen. Just thousands of simultaneously opened payment channels between peers. Updating/reconciling those channels may result in balance changes. We are working to make the user experience more smooth and consistent. Hope to have the updates rolled out soon.

29 minutes ago, techster said:

We are working to make the user experience more smooth and consistent. Hope to have the updates rolled out soon.

How to be up to date? Where will you post a news about it, here or on another platform?

1 hour ago, techster said:

There is no such a things as "rewards". It's a common misconception that there is a service responsible for paying users BTT per amount of seeded content. There is no such a service. Instead all BTT exchange and payments happen between users directly. No middlemen. Just thousands of simultaneously opened payment channels between peers. Updating/reconciling those channels may result in balance changes. We are working to make the user experience more smooth and consistent. Hope to have the updates rolled out soon.

Is this why we sometimes see BTT spent in the Spent Chart, EVEN though we have 'spend BTT for speed' turned off, or how does that work? I've had use BTT for speed turned off for over 20d, and till this day I still see "btts spent" and always baffled me why. Is that channel reconciliation? 

5 hours ago, atata said:

How to be up to date? Where will you post a news about it, here or on another platform?

Can you check if it works for you now?

Someone who opened a new account told me everything worked for him...

59 minutes ago, Ozo7 said:

Can you check if it works for you now?

Someone who opened a new account told me everything worked for him...

50/50, because my yesterday's withdrawing which were stucked have been disappeared. I see that in history they are "completed", but it's totally a lie, I have not seen them anymore, neither in-app nor on-chain :( Waiting for the supports help

On the other hand, the new withdrawal that was made today passed without problems.

Archived