BitTorrent speed wallet problems

Spell2

Dear @techster i try withdraw BTT from in-app balance to on chain balance. goes to pending after few minutes waiting i check and not received. 

http://127.0.0.1:52121/api/exchange/transactions

[{"id":1619452177851,"amount":1118000000,"created":1619614204,"type":"Withdrawal","status":"Pending","message":"transaction status illegal"},

image.png

i have a some problem within a days ago. and not get back this amount. 

2 hours ago, atata said:

50/50, because my yesterday's withdrawing which were stucked have been disappeared. I see that in history they are "completed", but it's totally a lie, I have not seen them anymore, neither in-app nor on-chain :( Waiting for the supports help

On the other hand, the new withdrawal that was made today passed without problems.

you should wait a few hours... had the same issue with 5000 BTT.. after 6 hour the coins appeared in app balance

On 4/28/2021 at 5:38 AM, techster said:

Hello, everyone!

The exchange services are shut down for upgrades and testing for a couple of days. Recently many users complained about issues with transfers and balances so we address these issues and ready to deploy Exchange 2.0 to production. 

Thanks for your patience, dear users. Please help spreading the message.  

Hi techster, I wanna ask you for some help.

mail.thumb.PNG.5036911d0e903cd244d70169cc9e0fea.PNG

I've sent an email to ask for help at this address: bttfeedback@tron.network
I couldn't receive any reply from them.

After the reinstallation of Windows on my computer, the BTT Speed seemed working very well.
But my transaction got stuck again with pending status today.

speed.thumb.PNG.1c14e5fd83992108386ec5c37206e844.PNG

I'm so afraid of losing connection into BTT Speed page and reinstalling the Windows again.
Is there any other way to recover the disconnection of BTT Speed page when I get the message "127.0.0.0 connection refused" ?
In addition, can I get back the 1500 BTT I lost last time? (I couldn't take the screenshot because I couldn't get inside the Speed Dashboard)

+ Today(04/30) it says the transaction is complete and my BTT on-chain has not changed

AD2251DF-3E18-4954-9F44-68DF47F9B3ED.thumb.jpeg.4c5cc1a6cbd625f3d8218648350e9419.jpeg

2CE54239-2F23-4D8B-AF30-23E319A3A406.thumb.jpeg.271a47cc7b0ff49e1d8f9bdd7d0f4282.jpeg

On 4/28/2021 at 4:12 PM, atata said:

50/50, because my yesterday's withdrawing which were stucked have been disappeared. I see that in history they are "completed", but it's totally a lie, I have not seen them anymore, neither in-app nor on-chain :( Waiting for the supports help

On the other hand, the new withdrawal that was made today passed without problems.

Today again it does not work...

What's your error in the wallet.txt? It's located in C:\Users\Your Account Name\App Data\Local\BittorrentHelper

Mine is:

"[2021-05-01 09:53:23.673] [logger] [error] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\exchange.cpp::386::Invalid channel id: -8. Withdrawal attempt failed. Retrying."

After careful and detailed investigation we didn’t find any actual cases of BTT “lost” or “stuck” during transactions. Due to many reasons a transaction request may be declined. In this case an open request channel would still exist for up to 24 hours and then gets closed and BTT are returned back to the account. Many users who have been monitoring their balances confirmed the returns. 

In case when the return overlaps with the spendings not technically turned off the returned amount may be almost immediately spent on torrenting. 

The issue mentioned above is fixed and are pending release, so we expect that the majority of Speed users would receive the remedy very soon. 

On 4/28/2021 at 3:31 AM, mt1023 said:

Is this why we sometimes see BTT spent in the Spent Chart, EVEN though we have 'spend BTT for speed' turned off, or how does that work? I've had use BTT for speed turned off for over 20d, and till this day I still see "btts spent" and always baffled me why. Is that channel reconciliation? 

Yes, and not only. Speed is a very complex beast with many parts. The channel reconciliation is one of the explanations. Another one was found recently and is fixed but not delivered to the users yet. 

It turned out that the Speed off toggle state works for the current session only. If the app is relaunched or there is another app with Speed launched the status of Speed toggle might be reset. The interface doesn’t reflect the actual state. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience and work on having the fix delivered ASAP

Archived