Bittorrent speed withdraws on pending

garavel

Hello ! Since last  72 hours we have withdraw problems. When we move our earnings from  IN APP Balance  to  On Chain Balance  coins go to pending. After we stop utorrent / bittorrent client or just kill the process from taks manager and then we start it again the same coins that goes to pending are going back to our IN APP Balance. It's happening to me and all my friends to each of our computes / accouts / wallets.  We have earnings more than enough on each client but  they are all going on pending and in best scenarion after that are going back to IN APP balance and worst scenario just get stuck on pending. Is anything happening with the network at the moment ? ( any updates or something that may be the problem ) Should we wait for this to be fixed or ?  ? Please provide some information about this problem. Its kinda frustrating because gathering works fine / wallet loads fine , but we can not move from in app to on chain !!!

Thanks in advance. 

Hello, Yes I have the same problem; and usually in the past when I have this kind of problem I rather use the BTFS In-App Wallet Balance to Send BTT's to BTT Crypto Wallet Balance and works better than using BitTorrent Speed but this time I can't  withdraw BTT's from BTFS In-App balance to  BTT Crypto Wallet: the status if Failed.

Just as a commentary: The BitTorrent Speed In-App Balance is the same/shared  by BTFS In-App Wallet Balance)    I think is a network  problem.

Right now you can withdraw your earnings. The wallet paying to BTT SPEED is recharged with 50 000 00  ( already 35 000 000 )  and all transactions are good to go ! 

I want to truly thanks to  @techster for the information given about  implementation if new exchange soon and solving our doubts in system ( network ) problems.

Also wanna thank him for beeing active and respond to messages. Great work. Keep the same spirti. Cheers ! 

In case anyone coins goes to pending again just wait the system to reject the transaction and birng them back to your IN APP Balance. 

On 5/1/2021 at 4:27 AM, dazi said:

i have different problem. 4 times I send from in-app to on-chain. First time iz was success, other 3 times it was first pending, then it disapeared from my wallet. Do you maybe know why?

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The system is designed and works the way any transaction can either be successfully completed or rejected and in this case BTT would return to the in-app balance in Speed. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a lot of time to reject a transaction and that looks like a “stuck in pending state” from the user experience perspective. We are working on improving the interfaces and speed of resolution for exchange services. 

On 5/5/2021 at 12:38 AM, techster said:

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The system is designed and works the way any transaction can either be successfully completed or rejected and in this case BTT would return to the in-app balance in Speed. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a lot of time to reject a transaction and that looks like a “stuck in pending state” from the user experience perspective. We are working on improving the interfaces and speed of resolution for exchange services. 

@techster, do you know why we are experiencing the same problem since yesterday? No transfer goes from in-app to on-chain, neither in BTT Speed, nor in BTFS. Strangely, none of the in-app amounts are actually visible in tronscan.org  Normally any amount of BTT that appears in-app should be seen as an incoming transaction on tronscan. It seems like something has broken down big time. 

Any light on this will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

5 hours ago, garavel said:

Hi all , again the wallet it's empty , so if you cannot move your coins to On chain  just wait for the wallet to be refilled with BTT. 

Tron is growing in value every minute, it's such a waste of money!

There is nothing we  can do about right now. Even @techster can not assist anyhow so just wait for the wallet to  be refilled. It's not cool to have some earns and can't move them but it is what it is. Hope today or tomorrow will be refilled ( when they stop doing whatever its on right now) . The wallet is getting drained every time there is some minor or major updates of payment system or some network problem. It's a fact that the statment of what's happening is cooming days later so....

11 hours ago, boboev said:

@techster, do you know why we are experiencing the same problem since yesterday? No transfer goes from in-app to on-chain, neither in BTT Speed, nor in BTFS. Strangely, none of the in-app amounts are actually visible in tronscan.org  Normally any amount of BTT that appears in-app should be seen as an incoming transaction on tronscan. It seems like something has broken down big time. 

Any light on this will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

The Exchange has been on maintenance since yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience but there is no other way of delivering security and functional updates. It takes some time to complete and test everything. We are going to announce the relaunch on the forum later on. Thank you for your patience.

2 hours ago, wolkodav4 said:

Last night the transaction from app to chain was failed. usually tokens were returned to the app within an hour. but not now. new ones are credited and 4200 are missing.will they come back?

image.png.4b755161bc8b50ac7fff7348d421882b.png

Just be patient, @techster has already explained that the maintenance will take longer and there will be an additional message when it's over and we can transfer BTTs again.

16 hours ago, tazmako said:

not fix yet 

yesterday im sent in app to on chain  it pending  

but now is better when on chain is pending and not going to complete btt restore back to in app again

yes im having the same issue

"suspended until further notice" !!!!

This is a very broad explanation. If you can at least indicate the reason for the suspension, we will take action accordingly.
6 days have passed and BTTs have accumulated. If there is no systematic work, it should be opened at certain times of the day so that we can transfer. Or how long it will continue like this. I would like some clear information.

Archived